Facebook Investigations (S3)
Examples of what you can learn in this class:
– Find a person based on an email address or screen name
– Locate a witness based on general descriptions
– Monitor travel, communications, and connections
– Locate people, photos, and comments at a place
– Conduct complex searches. Visualize connections.
Investigators will learn how to override Facebook’s suggested search results and will use a tool to help them construct queries yielding complex relationships between people, places, and other demographics and media details. This is a must have class for any Internet investigator. See the course list below.
This is the 3rd class in the SocialNetwork Investigations track.[