Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. For the purposes of the references below, the operators of the training program known as NetBootCamp are The Internet Investigators which is a California corporation with a home page located at TheInternetInvestigators.com.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to view and, where provided, download one copy of the class materials on the NetBootCamp website for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any video or other class material contained on the NetBootCamp website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the operators of NetBootCamp.org at any time.
- The materials on the NetBootCamp website are provided “as is.” The operators of the NetBootCamp website make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the operators of the NetBootCamp website do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The website and its materials are labeled for training and registration by law enforcement, corporate, and private investigators. By falling under one of these categories, you agree to accept cookies, which facilitate user registration, materials access, user management and the protection of this website and its related assets. No legal guidance is offered or intended in any way in these materials or the website operation.
The operators of the NetBootCamp website work diligently to present content that is accurate and current. The materials appearing on the NetBootCamp website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The operators of NetBootCamp will attempt to post corrections and updates, as is possible.
The operators of the NetBootCamp website makes a good faith effort to review content linked by its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the operators of the NetBootCamp site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The NetBootCamp website offers a seven (7)-day money back guarantee on classes. If you are unhappy with a class, request a refund within seven days of the date that you paid for access. To request a refund, please contact us via via the contact form. The operators of the NetBootCamp website reserve the right to suspend or terminate accounts that abuse the refund policy and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the website.
You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Internet Investigators, which are the operators of the NetBootCamp website, and its employees, providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, costs, claims and demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and related costs and expenses, due to or arising out of your breach of any representation or warranty hereunder.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the NetBootCamp website or the operator The Internet Investigators, which is a California corporation, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.