Top 10 Best 150mm cpu cooler in 2021 Comparison Table
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Includes a Corsair iCUE commander core smart RGB Lighting and Fan speed controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB Fans
- Three 120mm Corsair ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM
- Zero RPM fan profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer RGB V2 radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durable, and powerful cooling performance
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinity mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap to accommodate re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Designed for AMD TR4 only
- Two virtually inaudible silent Wings PWM fans
- Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
- Achieves only 24.3Db(a) at maximum fan speed
- Seven high-performance copper heat pipes
- Quiet 120mm Kaze Flex fan (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) for high airflow and static pressure with silent operation(PWM, 300-1200RPM). Addition fan clip for adding 2nd fan(optional) as push-pull configuration for maximal performance.
- RAM modules with tall heatsink are no problem for the Mugen 5, the asymmetric design allows unrestricted access to the memory banks. Classic size CPU fan stands 154.5mm in height, Mugen5 offers great compatibility with most popular computer case on the markets.
- Secure and easy-to-install spring loaded mounting system compatible with socket INTEL LGA 775 / 1150/1151/1155/1156 / 1200 / 1366 / 2011(V3) Square ILM / 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM4 / AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1
- 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure greater heat dissipation and superior cooling performance for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Product dimension: (W)136 x (H)154.5 x (D)110.5mm, Weight: 890g. Thermal compound paste included. Premium model for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 and AMD Ryzen.
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- The only gravity-driven, two-phase CPU cooler - operates without a pump and uses a dielectric fluid that’s perfectly safe for expensive electronic components
- Extreme performance and unleashes the ultimate overclocking potential. Decrease rendering times and increase frame rates - includes Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut thermal paste
- Includes 4 PWM controlled, low-noise fans that allow you to achieve the highest overclocks or whisper quiet operation
- 10-year warranty - the ProSiphon Elite is built to withstand the harshest climates and the most extreme temperatures. Our warranty sets the gold standard for CPU coolers
- Compatible with all popular sockets including Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2066 and AMD AM4, TR4, sTRX4 - Case compatibility requires minimum of 164mm of CPU cooler clearance - max. allowable RAM height is 48mm - Easy installation
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- 【FASTER AND BETTER COOLING】All Black painted heatsink with larger area is specially designed to boost better heat dissipation performance. Evenly spread 4 heatpipes and stacked fin array directly absorb and transfer heat from your CPU, making it your ideal choice for high TDP processor. TDP: up to 170W.
- 【120MM ULTRA QUIET PWM FAN】 Established Hydro Bearing Technology ensures smoother operation, better durability and longer using life. While 8 pre-applied anti-vibration pads to each corner are to minimize the vibration noise during using. Besides, with PWM function, it provides you an environment with efficient cooling and true quietness——fan speed automatically changes by temperature, ensuring less noise and higher cooling efficiency. Air flow: 50.2 CFM Noise level: Maximum 33 dB(A)
- 【61 LED MODES, STUNNING LIGHTING EFFECT】 Our cpu air cooler's SYNC Adressable RGB provides you easy control of SYNC function, featuring the tuning effect with 61 LED modes, displaying gorgeous and stunning lighting effects on both sides of the fan. ( 5V 3Pin Plug Needed)
- 【EASIER INSTALLATION, MORE DURABLE FANS 】Our CPU Cooler‘s detachable bracket on the heatsink is meant to easily install and protect the fans, making your 120mm fan more durable than the traditional clip type. Bracket design, longer life.
- 【VERSATILE CPU SOCKETS SUPPORT】 The mounting system supports Intel LGA LGA 775/1150/1151/1152/1155/1156/1200/1366/2011/2066(Core i3/i5/i7/i9) and AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2,making the whole installation progress breeze.
Our Best Choice: Noctua NF-A15 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (140mm, Brown)
The NF-A15 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a round frame that complies with Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) standard. The NF-A15’s frame features 120mm mounting holes (105mm spacing) and has been enlarged to 150mm width in order to provide superior performance on today’s high-end CPU coolers. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A15 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-P14. Noctua’s custom designed PWM IC for fully automatic speed control and reference class SSO2 bearings ensure superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling and a Low-Noise Adaptor, the NF-A15 is a premium choice for the highest demands.
Round 140mm frame with 150mm width
The NF-A15 is tailor-made for use on today’s high-end CPU coolers: While its 150mm width matches those of most high-end heatsinks, its 140mm height doesn’t make it extend on top and thus ensures best case compatibility. The NF-A15’s standard 120mm mounting holes (105mm spacing) also make it an ideal performance upgrade for 120mm case or CPU fans.
Integrated anti-vibration pads
Integrated anti-vibration pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems.
The NF-A15 features the further optimised second generation of Noctua’s renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
Flow Acceleration Channels
The NF-A15 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
Scope of delivery
Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)4-Pin Y-Cable30cm Extension Cable4 Vibration-Compensators4 Fan Screws
Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua’s proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan’s performance/noise efficiency.
Max: 1200 / Min: 300
Max: 1500 / Min: 300
RPM with L.N.A.
Acoustical Noise with L.N.A.
Brown & Beige
Black with swappable coloured anti-vibration pads
Premium quiet fan, 140x150x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1200 RPM, max. 19.2 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
150mm wide round frame design with 120mm standard mounting holes (105mm spacing) is ideal for use on high-end CPU coolers such as Noctua’s NH-D15(S) or NH-U14S series
4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1200rpm speed range (900rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header