Top 10 Best 240mm liquid cpu cooler in 2021 Comparison Table
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust the fan and pump speeds. All from a single intuitive interface
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Cpu socket support for AMD AM4, TR4*; Intel 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066. *Tr4 socket mounting bracket is bundled with TR4 CPU package From AMD.. Air flow - 81 CFM. Noise level - 37.6 decibels
- Micro-channel technology delivers 30% lower thermal resistance than other AIO coolers
- Precise PWM pump and Fan control via FanXpert maximizes system cooling performance while minimizing unnecessary noise
- Aura Sync addressable RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Advanced Lighting Modes: With an infinity mirror Design, add amazing color and lighting to your CPU cooler for a fully dynamic lighting experience
- Engineered For Performance: Engineered to achieve superior cooling while keeping noise levels to a minimum.Radiator Material:Aluminum
- Master Your Control: Using CAM, manage the performance with precision and make changes quickly, using the desktop or mobile app. You can even monitor pump speed and liquid temperature.
- All-New Radiator Fans: The Aer P radiator fans included are Designed for liquid-cooling perfection; Providing silent operation, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Warranty: 6 years
- Better Heat Dissipation: The AIO CPU water cooler equipped with a 240mm radiator and two 120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from CPU.
- White LED Lighting: Classic white LED lighting on the pump and fans to match your PC build.
- PWM Fans: The 120mm PWM fan delivers improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 74.5CFM ; Noise Level: 18~35.2dB(A)
- Compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200
- Compatible with AMD AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Two 120mm LL Series RGB PWM fans deliver vivid RGB lighting and high-performance Hydro Series cooling
- 48 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head and fans to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4, TR4
- PERFORMANCE COOLING, ZERO MAINTENANCE - The EK-AIO D-RGB is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, along with a pre-filled pump-res combo design for a liquid cooling solution that’s ready to go straight out of the box.
- FITS ALL CPU’S - The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, fitting all the latest Intel & AMD CPU sockets as well as featuring a tool-less mounting mechanism for easy installation. Requiring just a single radiator mount, with diamond cut rotary fittings for easy tube adjustment, the EK AIO offers compatibility with almost all modern case designs. Socket Compatibility includes: Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM4
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE D-RGB LIGHTING - The EK AIO features fully addressable D-RGB lighting, easily customized to match your set-up via your motherboard or standalone RGB controller. The CPU block features an acrylic light diffuser, giving both a dynamic colour display and smooth lighting transitions for a premium D-RGB display. System Requirements: - 4-Pin PWM Header for pump and fan operation - 3-Pin Addressable 5V D-RGB header
- ULTRA QUIET D-RGB FANS - The EK-Vardar S included with the EK AIO are industrial grade high-static PWM fans, designed and built primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Controlled by either your motherboard or standalone fan controller, the EK Vardar can be adjusted to run at speeds between 550 - 2200RPM for either high airflow or silent running. Each Vardar fan has fully integrated and customizable D-RGB lighting.
- PREMIUM AND DURABLE DESIGN - The EK AIO comes pre-installed with reinforced and sleeved rubber tubing, each fitted with an aluminum cover to ensure they’re ultra-durable. Its diamond-cut rotary fittings allow for easy installation and adjustment of the rubber tubing, featuring a full range of movement to make the EK AIO suitable for installation in even the tightest spaces.
- Air flow - 87.6 CFM. Noise level - 20.0 decibels
Our Best Choice: DEEPCOOL Castle 120R AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology, 120mm RGB PWM Fan, 12V 4-Pin Motherboard Connector, Intel 115X/1200/2066, AMD AM4
The CASTLE 120R is an all-in-one CPU liquid cooler manufactured for improved cooling efficiency with a clean up styled RGB pump head and supporter.
The split dual-chamber design is optimized to assure a bigger movement amount with a reduction in resistance and electrical power loss.
Productive AND Potent
A impressive pump motor effectively moves coolant to transfer warmth absent from the CPU for better total general performance though staying proficiently quiet.
Designed TO Past
DeepCool Anti-Leak Technological know-how can help control stress buildup within the AIO, which appreciably boosts trustworthiness and is placing a new typical for liquid cooling techniques.
Sync to your hues in entire brilliance with a rotatable RGB pump experience and fan that are appropriate withsupported RGB software program handle.
*RGB control only accessible via a +12V 4-pin header on supported motherboards.
Package deal Dimensions:12.32 x 8.07 x 5.47 inches 3.11 Lbs .
Date 1st Available:December 11, 2020
Optimized break up chamber layout – Enhanced coolant movement rate with lessened resistance and strength reduction.
Power productive pump – Solid and quieter motor speedily transfers heat with very low sounds output.
Anti-Leak Technology – Maintains normalized tension balance in just pump and radiator for greater sturdiness.
Adjustable pump experience logo – Simply alter the orientation of the pump face emblem to any course.
RGB pump head and supporters – Colourful RGB lighting is quickly managed by way of a 12V 4-pin motherboard connector and supported program.