Top 10 Best 4 monitor video card in 2022 Comparison Table
- 192 CUDA Cores
- 2GB DDR3 GPU Memory
- 128-bit Memory Interface
- 28.5GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- 4 Mini DisplayPort Connectors
- AMD Eyefinity technology multi-display support for up to four displays
- AMD Stream technology
- Designed for Direct Compute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT) Core Speed 1125 MHz
- Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
- 6 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Connect up to 6 4k displays with 6 included Mini DisplayPort cables featuring lock down screws for secure cable connection. NOTE: Included active cables are required for 4k monitors
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - 70W max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 300W PC power supply is required)
- AMD EYEFINITY 2.0 - Delivers flawless graphics and unbelievable frame rates at the highest resolutions in tandem with DirectX 11
- 4K CONTENT - Watch 4k content (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) with exceptional frame rate and hear in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound without additional drivers
- VERSATILE USE - HD graphics and wrap-around capabilities, 5x1 landscape, stereo 3D and universal bezel compensation. Great for healthcare, marketing, stock exchange, and any space needing more display setups
- Quad 4K display setup - Power up to 4 displays simultaneously through a single PC in cinematic 4K quality (4096 x 2160 Max @ 60Hz) great for multi-display walls restaurant TVs public venues healthcare or even convenience store monitors with AMD Eyefinity technology
- 4GB GDDR5 memory - 1500 MHz Memory Clock and 1175 MHz GPU Clock (PCIe x 16) with a 128-bit Memory interface
- Pci Express 3 0 - 1x16 PCIe 3 0 lane slot available on the motherboard is required
- Independently powered - bus-powered 75W Max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 350W PC power supply is required)
- Independent HD Audio - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound through DDM Audio (ddma) to each monitor in brilliant 7 1 surround Sound.Independent controls - select independent resolutions (Clone or extend mode in landscape or portrait) refresh rates color controls and video overlays.Secure connection - includes 4 mini DisplayPort cables featuring lock down screws for secure cable connection Note included active cables are required for 4K monitors 2x miniDP to DVI screw-downs adapters are included.Sff & Full-height bracket - This short form Factor (SFF) GPU includes a full-height bracket for standard-size cases in addition to compact PCs and Mini ATX.Operating systems - Windows 10 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit.- Get a 3-year limited and excellent US-based customer support when you register your product with VisionTek within 30 days of purchase
- 4x 4K @ 60Hz DISPLAYS – Connect up to 4x 4K displays via HDMI. The outputs can power all displays to 4K @ 60Hz simultaneously with support for features such as Radeon Freesync 2 and Radeon Image Sharpening
- BUS-POWERED – Powered entirely by the PCIe 3.0 bus, this graphics card will not require any additional power. (Note: a minimum of 550W system power supply is recommended)
- RADEON FREESYNC 2 – Freesync 2 allows your displays to vary their refresh rate in order to match the framerate of your AMD Graphics Card. Freesync 2 also supports high dynamic range (HDR), low framerate compensation, and low latency. (Note: must use Radeon Freesync compatible displays to utilize features)
- VERSATILE USE – Great for Digital Signage, Healthcare, Marketing, Stock Exchange and any space needing more display area. UHD graphics and wrap-around capabilities, 4x1 landscape, stereo 3D and universal bezel compensation for total control of digital environment.
- 4GB GDDR5 MEMORY – 1500MHz memory clock and 1183 core clock speeds with 128-bit memory bus. 98GBps total memory bandwidth and 6 Gbps memory bit rate
- Small Form Factor - Low profile design allows installation in small form factor system, and includes a full-height bracket for standard systems.
- Energy Efficient - Intelligent power management technology allows conservation of energy while idle or when demand is low.
- Take multitasking to the next level by expanding your visual workspace! Eyefinity technology with DisplayPort connectivity lets you view four HDMI monitors simultaneously.
- Avivo Video and Display Technology - Connect to high-resolution displays and home entertainment devices, producing vibrant colors, ultra sharp images, and smooth video playback.
- Professional Grade - Stay on top of business or trading markets by expanding your workspace to four independently controlled displays.
- Chipset: AMD FirePro W5100
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Max. Resolution: 4096 x 2160, Support 4x Display Monitors
- Compatibility with system enclosures ranging from compact SFF desktops to traditional desk side ATX towers
- Up to 2x the graphics performance of competing product
- Large 4GB GDDR5 GPU memory capacity
- Supports AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS advanced photorealistic rendering
- Superior CAD graphics performance for value line business PCs
- 4x HDMI Ports enable multi-monitor productivity on up to 4 displays.
- Single-slot Design fits in small chassis and leaves room for additional PCIe devices.
- Passive Cooling keeps things quiet.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- If you want DP output adapters instead, search amazon with keyword: B084M1XS6B
- Each card comes with half and full size brackets, and 4 x mini DP to HDMI adapters
- Allows 4 monitor setup, each monitor can have resolution up to 4K (with HDMI connection)
- Support windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, Linux
Our Best Choice: PNY NVIDIA Quadro K1200 – (VCQK1200DVI-PB)
Presenting unbelievable 3D software functionality and the potential to simultaneously drive four 4K displays, the NVIDIA Quadro K1200 is an great choice for demanding CAD, 3D Design, and Media & Amusement DCC pros. Least Process Necessities: Microsoft Home windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Linux, or Solaris. PCIe x16 growth slot. 2 GB or additional of program memory, 8 GB recommended. 200MB of offered disk house for complete driver installation. Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive. World-wide-web link (if most well-liked for driver installation. Display Port appropriate display screen(s).
Compatibility with system enclosures ranging from compact SFF desktops to regular desk aspect ATX towers
Up to 2x the graphics efficiency of competing products
Big 4GB GDDR5 GPU memory capability
Supports AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS highly developed photorealistic rendering
Top-quality CAD graphics effectiveness for worth line organization PCs
Support for four displays including 4K displays for signage programs
Highest general performance small-profile professional graphics board presently readily available