Top 10 Rated access point router in 2021 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit WiFi Router (Archer A6) - 5GHz Dual Band Mu-MIMO Wireless Internet Router, Supports Guest WiFi and AP mode, Long Range Coverage
- Dual band router upgrades to 1200 Mbps high speed internet (300mbps for 2.4GHz ; 900Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K stream
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, ideal for any internet plan and allow you to directly connect your wired devices
- MU-MIMO technology (5GHz band) allows high speeds for multiple devices simultaneously
- AP mode, can be switched to access point mode to share your internet wirelessly
- Supports guest WiFi and parental control, an ideal wireless router for home
SaleBestseller No. 2
NETGEAR Wireless Desktop Access Point (WAC104) - WiFi 5 Dual-Band AC1200 Speed | 3 x 1G Ethernet Ports | Up to 64 Devices | WPA2 Security | Desktop | MU-MIMO | Supports 3 SSIDs | 802.11ac
- Fast dual band 802.11ac WiFi at a combined aggregate speed of 1.2 Gbps (300Mbps at 2.4 GHz and 867Mbps at 5 GHz)
- Factory tuned external antennas provide superior signal and far reaching WiFi coverage
- Advanced Security and Flexible Wireless Configuration - access point, and WDS point-to-point, point-to-multipoint wireless bridge mode. Memory:128MB NAND flash and 128MB DDR3 RAM
- Works with all N150, N300, N600 and AC devices. IPV6 support for improved performance
- Easy to setup and configure with WiFi Protected System (WPS) button for easy one-touch client connectivity
SaleBestseller No. 3
NETGEAR Wireless Access Point (WAC510) - Dual-Band AC1300 WiFi Speed | Up to 200 Client Devices | 1 x 1G Ethernet LAN Port | MU-MIMO | Insight Remote Management | PoE or Optional Power Adapter
- MULTIPLE DEVICE PERFORMANCE: Dual-Band AC1300 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 200 client devices.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Plug in a printer, storage, or other nearby wired devices into the extra 1 Gigabit port for maximum speed.
- PoE or AC POWERED: Simplified deployment with PoE, or power using the optional PAV12V power adapter (sold separately).
- LOCAL AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Includes 1 year free insight subscription for remote management from anywhere, and no additional hardware or cloud key required. Setup, configure, and manage with the Insight app.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included hardware.
Bestseller No. 4
Linksys WRT54GS2 54Mbps 802.11g Wireless LAN/Firewall Access Point & 4-Port Router w/SpeedBooster
- Linksys WRT54GS2 Wireless-G Broadband Router General Features:
- Wireless Access Point, Four 10/100 Ethernet switch ports and Router function in one
- Complies with 802.11g and 802.11b (2.4 GHz) standards
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup for simple and secure setup
- All LAN ports supports auto crossover (MDI/MDI-X) No need for crossover cables
Bestseller No. 5
SaleBestseller No. 6
ASUS N300 WiFi Router (RT-N12_D1) - 3 in 1 Wireless Internet Router/Access Point/Range Extender, 2T2R MIMO Technology, Gaming & Streaming, Easy Setup
- Multiple 3 in 1 Router/Access Point /Range Extender wireless modes
- 4 SSIDs help manage bandwidth allocation and access control
- Powerful Online Multi tasking, throughput up to 300Mbps
- 2 detachable 5dBi antennas for more powerful and wider coverage
- Operating Frequency: 2. 4 GHz
SaleBestseller No. 7
TP-Link EAP620 HD | Omada WiFi 6 AX1800 Wireless Gigabit Access Point for High-Density Deployment | OFDMA, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & Omada App | PoE+ Powered | White
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi 6 Speeds — Designed with the latest wireless Wi-Fi 6 technology featuring 1024-QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, the EAP620 HD boosts dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1800 Mbps. With 4 Spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications
- High-Density Connectivity — OFDMA and Uplink & Downlink MU-MIMO increase network capacity by up to 4× versus Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller or Omada Software Controller. Standalone mode also applies
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or TP-Link website
Bestseller No. 8
NETGEAR Insight WiFi Access Point, PoE, Mid-Range, Easy Setup and Free Remote Management, 5-Year Warranty [No Power Adapter] (WAC505), White
- Easy setup and management - Use the insight cloud portal to log-in, manage, troubleshoot, and monitor your network from anywhere (free mobile app or premium desktop GUI)
- High speed, density and coverage - 2x2 Dual Band 802.11ac Wave 2
- Maximize performance - Multi-gigabit Wi-Fi throughput (up to 1.2 Gbps) with Gigabit Ethernet port
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet - Simplify deployment and flexibility
- Business Class Security - WPA, WPA2, and rogue AP detection
Bestseller No. 9
JOOWIN AC1200 High Power Outdoor Wireless Access Point with Poe, 2.4GHz 300Mbps or 5.8GHz 867Mbps Dual Band 802.11AC Wireless WiFi Access Points/Router/Bridge/Repeater, Used for Outdoor WiFi Coverage
- 📶【Dual Band and High Transmission】: A dual band outdoor access point can boost your existing wireless coverage with speed of up to 867Mbps on 5GHz, 300Mbps on 2.4GHz. Supports the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard, which is 3 times faster than Wireless-N.
- 📶【Large Coverage and Stable Connection】: 2*5dBi Omni-Directional antennas provides 360° network coverage, receiving wireless range becomes wider and more stable. Both 2.4G and 5.8G are applied with power amplifier which can improves wireless network reception and transmission function.
- 📶【Multi-Working Modes & Easy Setup】: The CF-EW72 supports AP/Router/Bridge/Repeater Mode, which can meets your network requirements in different environment. AP mode (Set up as an outdoor wireless access point) is recommended for bigger yard.
- 📶【Built for Outdoor Wi-Fi Coverage】: IP66-rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture. Lightning Protection, Waterproof, Dustproof, Antifreeze, High-Temperature Resistant, Antioxidant, ensures stable connection in harsh outdoor conditions.
- 📶【Powered by PoE and Flexible Installation】: 802.3af/802.3at/48V PoE Power (PoE Adapter Included) over Ethernet support and simple mounting design allows for flexible deployment and convenient installation. It supports pole or wall mounted.
Bestseller No. 10
Aruba Instant IAP-325-US Wireless Network Access Point JW327A (802.11ac, 4x4 MIMO, Dual Band Radio, Integrated Antennas, Business Class Enterprise)"
- 5 GHz (1.733 Mbps max rate) and 2.4 GHz (800 Mbps max rate) radios
- 4x4 MIMO support with maximum antenna gain of 3.5 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 5.0 dBi in 5 GHz.
- Optimized for horizontal ceiling-mounted orientation of the AP with 3 x integrated omni-directional downtilt antennas.
- Intended to be used with a PoE Injector or Power Adapter (both sold separately)
- Virtual Controller Technology
Our Best Choice: NETGEAR Wireless Access Point (WAX610) – WiFi 6 Dual-Band AX1800 Speed | Up to 250 Client Devices | 1 x 2.5G Ethernet LAN Port | 802.11ax | Insight Remote Management | PoE+ or Optional Power Adapter
Our rating: (4.8 / 5)
WiFi 6 Dual-Band AX1800 pace, coupled with MU-MIMO know-how, supports up to 200 shopper units and 2,500 sq. ft. of protection.
Join up to a 2.5G Ethernet swap for maximum velocity.
Simplified deployment with PoE+, or ability using the optional PAV12V power adapter (marketed individually).
Includes 1 12 months No cost Perception membership for remote administration from everywhere, and no further hardware or cloud vital needed. Setup, configure, and regulate with the Perception application.
Easy to securely set up on the wall or a suspended ceiling with involved hardware.
Contains WPA3, community and shopper isolation, and rogue AP detection.
Which include up to 8 SSIDs, load balancing, band steering, and assisted roaming.