Top 10 Rated cooler master cpu fan intel core 2 duo in 2021 Comparison Table
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
- Model E97379-003
- Type Heat Sink with Fan
- Pin Connector 4-pin Fan Connector
- Compatibility Intel i3/i5/i7
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115x sockets; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins + copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and white frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
- Compatibility: LGA2011 Socket
- Product type: Processor cooler
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Model Number : BXTS15A
- 3-D shaped, unbelievably lightweight & durable.
- EVA sole, shake-proof, anti-moisture, anti-corrosion, easy to clean.
- Polyester and polyester material upper, with soft foam, offers foot comforts.
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor any walking, running, athletic, training, exercise, workout, traveling.
- Please refer to the size chart picture before purchasing an order.
- Compact single-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+), AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Optional NM-i17xx-MP78 mounting upgrade-kit for Intel’s new, LGA1700 based Alder Lake-S CPUs (12900K, 12700K, 12600K, KF and non-K, etc., Z690 chipset) available separately
Our Best Choice: Cooler Master Socket 775 Copper Core Heat Sink & Fan
[ad_1] With its highly effective capabilities and ultra-quiet procedure, this CoolerMaster warmth sink and fan provides the perfect cooling alternative for your CPU! It supports Intel Celeron D and Pentium 4 Socket 775 processors up to 3.4 GHz!This CoolerMaster copper-main heatsink with cooling supporter extends CPU lifetime, minimizes CPU temperature and is effortless to set up. Maintain your Socket 775 CPU working cool now!
WARNING: The solder utilized in this products contains direct, a chemical identified to the State of California to trigger beginning flaws and other reproductive damage. Make sure you clean fingers just after dealing with internal elements and circuit boards and stay clear of inhalation of fumes if heating the solder.
Notice: MOUNTING BRACKET Required
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Solution Dimensions:4.4 x 4.3 x 4.2 inches 1.3 Pounds
Product design number:8541603148
Date Initial Available:September 4, 2008
CoolerMaster Socket 775 Copper Core Heat Sink and Fan Basic Capabilities: Copper core heat sink
DC brushless lover 80 x 80 x 25 mm supporter 12 VDC, .41A Extremely-tranquil operation
Lowers CPU temperature Extends CPU lifestyle 4-pin supporter connector Supported Processors:
Intel Celeron D ~ 2.93 GHz 340J Intel Pentium 4 ~ 3.4 GHz (LGA-775 Prescott)