Top 10 Best coolermaster 120mm replacement cpu fan in 2021 Comparison Table
- 69CFM @ 2000RMP (max.)
- 19 dB-A silent application for CPU cooling
- 50,000 Hours Fan Life Expectancy
- 3-pin Fan Connector (3-pin to 4-pin Adapter included)
- 12V DC Voltage, 0.35A Current, 4.2W +/- 10%
- Well-balanced cooling performance with 21.2-76.8 CFM fan airflow, air pressure, and noise
- Wide PWM fan speed range between 600-2000 R.P.M.
- Anti-vibration rubber pads around the edges to decrease noise
- Distinguished blade shape for airflow improvement.
- Power Connector: 4 Pin
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Silencio FP 120mm PWM functionality offers a balances in silence and performance
- Static pressure of up to 1.69 Mmh20 to push Air through those tight or high resistance spaces.
- Advance ultra-durable, self-lubricating loop dynamic Bearing (lob) offers the highest Dustproof level of iPad , for longer lifespan of up to 160,000 hours.
- Silent driver IC technology provides a smoother, less torque impulse for an ultra-low noise and minimal vibrations from the beginning to the end
- Smart fan Engine design generates 25% more Air pressure, minimizing resistance, and maximizing performance from the Blade.
- Duo-Ring addressable RGB lighting 24 individually controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance engineered hybrid static pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- Silent cooling technology noise reduction technology and sound absorbing materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution
- PWM fan control, dynamic speed adjustment between 650 RPM to 1800 RPM minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- Certified compatibility compatible with most of addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Lilght and Polychome Sync
- Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 All-Black Square Frame Fan with Air Balance Curve Blade Design, Sealed Bearing, PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator
- New Blade Design - Optimized blade design with updated curve that improves air flow and air pressure.
- Enhanced Fan Frame - Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow and noise and increasing overall work efficiency
- Sealed Bearing Structure – Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- A slatted front panel design allows ample airflow into your system for more efficient cooling
- Clean and modern styling, with an angled ventilation pattern and a transparent tempered glass Side panel that provides a window into your system
- Includes 3 120mm cooling fans for powerful airflow out of the box
- Room to install up to 6x 120mm cooling fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm
- Drive trays accommodate up to 2 3.5 inches HDDs and 2 2.5 inches SSDs, with 2 additional 2.5 inches mounts
- Combining innovative cable management, concentrated airflow, and proven CORSAIR build quality, the 4000D is a fitting choice for an immaculate high-performance PC.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height).
- Put modern connections within easy reach with a front I/O panel including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
Our Best Choice: Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo Duo-Ring ARGB Lighting Fan, 24 Independently LEDs, PWM Static Pressure Fan, Absorbing Pads for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator
[ad_1] SickleFlow 120 V2 ARGB, is our signature cooling overall performance with a rejuvenated ARGB design, delivers a unique air cooling resolution. Revised curve blade design to boost airflow and air tension. A refreshed frosted blade to boost gentle dispersion for a additional vibrant and luminescent outcome. Enhanced body structure, lowering turbulent circulation and sounds. Sealed and secured enthusiast bearing, protecting against dust and lubricating oil leakage even though growing the fan’s procedure security and everyday living span.
ARGB Lighting: Signature cooling general performance with an ARGB style: a perfect alternative for all of the end users seeking lighting outcomes that are individually customizable.
New Blade Style and design: Revised curve blade style and design to boost airflow and air force. A refreshed blade for enhanced lighting.
Increased Supporter Frame: Enhanced body structure, reducing turbulent move sound boost effectiveness.
Sealed Bearing Construction: Sealed and secured lover bearing, avoiding dust and lubricating oil leakage even though rising the fan’s procedure steadiness and daily life span.