- 1 Top 10 Rated cpu coolent in 2021 Comparison Table
- 2 Our Best Choice: PrimoChill Vue Pre-Mix (32oz) – PrimoChill Blue SX
Top 10 Rated cpu coolent in 2021 Comparison Table
- Choose from a stunning range of vibrant colors to complete your custom cooling system and enhance your build.
- Long lasting pre-mixed performance coolant is ready to go right out of the bottle, with no additional additives or inhibitors required.
- Protects copper, brass, and nickel with advanced anti-corrosion and anti-bacterial inhibitors.
- Streamlined, more affordable redux line version of the award-winning NH-U12S heatsink
- Slim 120mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: fits most tower cases (158mm height), doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, doesn’t block the PCIe on most ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Quiet NF-P12 redux-1700 120mm fan with PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, near silent at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on LGA1700 (Intel 12th gen), LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality at an attractive price, smart choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 12900K, 12700K, 12600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Includes a Corsair iCUE commander core smart RGB Lighting and Fan speed controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB Fans
- Three 120mm Corsair ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM
- Zero RPM fan profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- Compact 92mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: fits most tower cases (125mm height), doesn't overhang the RAM slots, doesn't block the PCIe even on ITX motherboards
- Renowned, award-winning NF-A9 92mm fan with Low-Noise Adaptor and PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Optional NM-i17xx-MP78 mounting upgrade-kit for Intel’s new, LGA1700 based Alder Lake-S CPUs (12900K, 12700K, 12600K, KF and non-K, etc., Z690 chipset) available separately
- Two virtually inaudible silent Wings PWM fans
- Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
- Achieves only 24.3Db(a) at maximum fan speed
- Seven high-performance copper heat pipes. Overall dimensions without Mounting material (L x w x H): 5.7 x 5.35 x 6.40 inch
- Airflow-optimized cooling fins; cutouts enhance the RAM compatibility.Easily installable black Installation Kit can be mounted from above.Intel: LGA 1150/ 1151/ 1155/ 1156/ 1366/ 2011(-3) square ILM/ 2066.Amd: AM2(+)/ AM3(+)/ AM4/ FM1/ FM2(+)
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115x sockets; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins + copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
- Colorful Cooling Solution: Illuminate your cooler with the darkStorm m2 RGB LED ring. Equipped with a 120mm fan to improve airflow and enhance CPU cooling performance.
- Aesthetic Design: The design of the cowling not only allows air to be compressed but also flow faster on to the CPU for a larger and faster evacuation of hot air.
- Improved Aluminum Fins: With the improved thickness of anodized black aluminum fins, it can dissipates heat away from the CPU efficiently.
- Compatible with: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775; AMD AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2. (NOTE: The mounting bracket in package doesn't fit AMD, if you want to install on the AMD motherboard, please use the original mounting bracket of motherboard.)
- Direct contact technology: Direct-touch copper bottom enlarges touching area and provide excellent heat dissipation.
Our Best Choice: PrimoChill Vue Pre-Mix (32oz) – PrimoChill Blue SX
FULL DISCLOSURE AND IMPORTANCE IN PREP
PRIMOCHILL VUE IS A SHOW COOLANT FIRST
PrimoChill has gone to great lengths to make Vue as easy to use as possible, but please keep in mind that it is for EXPERIENCED USERS looking for that extra aesthetic and requires more attention and maintenance and any other coolant Adding Vue to the system also requires more work than just pouring it in, but a spotless loop and ZERO air inductions during filling the system will make for less overall headaches.
Vue has a HIGH attraction to dyes. It’s possible that it may leach old dyes out of components that had previously dyed coolants ran through them (radiators in particular). No amount of flushing with water will remove all previous dyes. This may result in Vue changing color slightly. For best results flush your system with PrimoChill System ReBoot prior to using VUE in existing systems that contained dyed coolant.
Sys Reboot is for loops that have seen coolant before dyed or not dyed. Reboot is effective at removing previous dyes from the loop, especially from the radiator. It also works very well on neutralizing some coolant additives that are left behind from previous coolants. Reboot also has properties to help set up a barrier for corrosion as well as microbes, eliminating the need for Sysprep.
Water Based & Ecologically Sound
Handmade in Small Batches Unmatched Quality Control
Fluid with a Visual Indicator
Microbial Growth Combatant
Step 1 – Prepping
If your system is brand new we recommend using both Rad Clean and Sys Prep. If you have existing system, utilize our Rad clean and then move to step 2.
Step 2 – Cleaning old fluid out
System Reboot was created to pull old dyes and fluid out of existing PC builds. This is essential to use if you had any other previous fluids in your build that you plan to use Vue in.
Step 3 – Final Prep and Protection
Primo Prep was created with Vue in mind. It has protective properties that help with both your Vue lasting longer and it’s ability to keep the same color throughout it’s duration.
Step 4 – Add your final Vue
After going through all the proper prepping (follow our guide) you’re ready to add your Vue!
VUE FILLING GUIDE
PrimoPrep was created with Vue in mind and should always be used when using Vue. The pre-treatment helps control the fluctuation of the PH levels in your system caused by high levels of copper typically due to large capacity radiators. With this treatment, it also prepares the system for use of coolants in a mix metal closed-loop environment leaving the guesswork a thing of the past. This is a MANDATORY prep if not your Vue will FAIL.
Slowly add the prep fluid to your loop and avoid letting air into the system to prevent bubbles from slowing down the process. The more bubbles the more flushes are needed. Fill the reservoir, cycling the pump and repeating the process until the loop is full. is normally the best practice, for prep and the final coolant. Address leaks immediately, and if there are flow issues look at the entire loop to make sure that the coolant is flowing in the correct direction. Now it is time to let the system work its magic. We recommend running the prep for 24 – 48 hours. You may use the system during this process. After the waiting period is over, drain the system and inspect the loop for any debris that may have dislodged during the flush. If all looks well it is time to do a final rinse.Rinse the system until the water runs clear and is bubble-free. Next, drain the system completely. The goal is to get out as much leftover fluid. Tipping the system over, back to back, and upside down will help free any fluid hiding in corners of blocks and in tops or ends of radiators. You may be surprised by how much fluid remains, so take your time.Slowly add the coolant and fill the reservoir ¾ of the way before cycling the pump. Cycle the pump for five seconds, or until the water level drops on the reservoir to ¼. Stop and refill the reservoir ¾ of the way and cycle the pump again. Continue to do this until the loop is “bled” of air and residue fluid. Once the system is bled it should be very quiet. If you here churning, knocking and bubbling then there is still air in the system. Once it is quiet, put the cap back on the reservoir and top is all the way off through the port in the top. This process should take 2-3 hours depending on the size of your loop and it’s complexity.
1. Running your pump at a slow RPM/speed will help keep your Vue together. Running at high speeds will create a shearing effect on the exist of the pump and inlet and outlets of water blocks. The shear is essentially ripping apart all the goodies inside your Vue coolant. You will start to see a collection of white residue on the inside of the tubes if so time to crank down the pump speed.
2. Almost every case on the market has room to mount a radiator to the top of your case. When using this mount it can cause issues with Vue if you do not properly bleed all of the air out of that radiator. Take your time and tilt/rock your case back and forth and side to side so any air trapped in the radiator will hopefully get forced out. This can time a little bit of time so go slow and keep an eye out for bubbles.
Show Fluid (performance properties)
Biocidal Growth Inhibitors
Recommended for Daily Use
NON COMPATIBLE HARDWARE FOR VUE
ALUMINUM WATER-COOLING COMPONENTS | Aluminum water-cooling components are not compatible with Vue as over a brief period Vue breaks apart and loses all Vue effects.SILVER COILS, SILVER COMPONENTS, SILVER PLATED COMPONENTS | Silver Coils, Silver components, and Silver plated components are not compatible with Vue as the release of silver from these sources break the structure of Vue and will cause the fluid to lose all effects.ADDITION OF WATER, DYES, ANTI-MICROBIAL, ANTI-CORROSIVE | Addition of water, dyes, anti-microbial, and anti-corrosive will cause Vue to break down as the chemical balance in Vue is altered with the addition of any of these. If you need to top of your loop then it needs to be topped off with Vue of the same color. Do not mix assorted colors of Vue as each color is balanced to specific levels that should not be altered.ANY FITTINGS THAT HAVE A NON-NICKEL INTERIOR FINISH | It’s important to choose the right set of fittings as Vue and the interior of each fitting make contact. Always choose a fitting that has a nickel finish inside. Stay away from non nickel finishes and interior painted fittings as this can cause Vue to breakdown.BAY RESERVOIRS | Bay reservoirs pose a difficult challenge for Vue as some manufactures require a gap of air to remain in the reservoir for it to function properly. Any additional air introduced to a loop running Vue will cause Vue to breakdown overtime.ALWAYS CHECK | with manufactures website for updated compatibility issues. www keepingit cool/vue
Released in 2017, Vue has withstood the test of time and is still a favorite SHOW COOLANT in the watercooling community with its unique visual traits, Vue is sure to bring another dimension to any loop.
Vue’s exclusive water-based formulation allows it to stay suspended longer allowing longevity and includes Non Toxic Corrosion inhibitors and a natural microbial growth combatant.
Safe to use with all rubber gaskets, acrylic tubing, pvc tubing, petg tubing, glass tubing, as well as nickel and copper components.
Biodegradable, Pre-Dyed and handmade in small batches for unmatched quality control right here in Boise, ID USA
Vue’s visual indicator is useful to illustrate fluids flow patterns in your watercooling loop or product design.