Top 10 Best cpu cooler radiator in 2022 Comparison Table
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust the fan and pump speeds. All from a single intuitive interface
- 1.77” full color oled panel for real time system stats and personalized logos or animations via asus live dash software controls
- Industrial grade 2000 RPM PWM noctuid radiator fans and software control via fan pert reduces unnecessary noise while keeping your system cool
- Patent pending embedded micro fan inside the pump housing to maximize cooling performance on the VRM and m.2
- Aura sync addressable RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of aura sync enabled products
- Aluminum pump cover and reinforced, sleeved tubing ensure high durability
- Customizable RGB backlit pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow - 47. 3 CFM. Noise level - 25. 0 decibels
- Powered by magnetic Levitation: three Low-Noise 120mm ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 20 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful software: Corsair iCUE software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM mode: zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2.
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- ROG-designed RGB radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM-coating pump over accentuates the sleek modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboard at the center stage of your build
- Reinforced sleeved tubing for increased durability
- CPU Socket Support AMD AM4 TR4*； Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066
- Customizable RGB pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Custom-designed SP120L fans deliver high static pressure and incredible airflow
- PWM fan-speed control allows you to run your fans anywhere between 850 RPM to 2,435 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to customize RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures, and more
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4
- Total Control in Your Hands: Everything ranging from MPG CORELIQUID K Series' fan speed to the ARGB lighting to the LCD display can be adjusted through the MSI Center.
- 2.4" Customizable LCD Display: The MPG CORELIQUID K Series comes equipped with a 2.4" LCD screen capable of displaying a wide range of hardware system information and customizable graphics.
- TORX FAN 4.0: MSI's exclusive TORX FAN 4.0 has two fan blades working as one with an outer ring design.
- Concentrated Cooling Performance: A 60mm TORX FAN 3.0 is placed within the water block to help dissipate heat for the power solutions.
- Gaming Intelligence Mode: The G.I. (Gaming Intelligence) Mode intelligently detects the temperature of the system. The radiator fans, water block fan, and pump can all have their speed adjusted according to different usage situations.
- Exclusive tech cooler master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100 percent in house design and manufacturing
- Dual dissipation our low profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last gen single chamber pump designs; Sizable performance leaps over last gen technology
- 360 millimeters radiator our aluminum 360 millimeters large surface radiator will remove excess heat from the CPU and cool with maximum efficiency
- Addressable RGB LED addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master software master plus+ (To be released soon)
- Sleeved FEP underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs inside the cooler; Fan air flow: 66.7 CFM (Max); Fan air pressure: 2.34 millimeter H2O (Max)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- VIVID AND SILENT: Dramatic lighting effects complement your system with the addition of included Aer RGB 2 fans
- Quiet efficient cooling with a 360mm radiator
- Customizable full Color LCD display with 6 unique modes
- Fully customizable RGB FUSION 2.0 fans with MULTIZONE lighting
- Triple 120mm high airflow quiet WINDFORCE radiator optimized PWM fans
- Ultra Durable dual Ball bearing fan design
Our Best Choice: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360P Silver Edition ARGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 360 Radiator, SF360R Fan, Addressable RGB Lighting, for AMD Ryzen, Threadripper/Intel LGA1151
The Grasp Liquid ML360P Silver Version is Cooler Master’s recently optimized liquid cooler to make certain greatest efficiency and classy aesthetics. Cooler Master has re-designed the Dual-Chamber pump outlook into a smooth aluminum complete. The ML360P Silver Version is utilized with Cooler Master’s custom made 360mm low resistance radiator which makes it possible for for a better movement fee and improves heat trade effectiveness /overall performance. In addition, the new built-in Addressable RGB 360mm admirer style allows for straightforward set up and enhances cable management. The aluminum Addressable pump structure will surely differentiate your Computer from the rest.
360mm Radiator – Aluminum silver complete 360mm Radiator to get rid of extra heat from the CPU and neat with utmost performance. Air move – 45 CFM. Noise level – 30 decibels
Integrated fan design – integrated 3 120mm fans into just one 360mm square frame device for a quick set up and decrease reduction of airflow to the radiator
Twin dissipation – our very low-profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our previous-gen single chamber pump models.
Much less wires to be concerned about – Simple cable management with just 2 connectors for the integrated 360mm admirer structure
Addressable RGB LED – addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and followers for total coloration customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master program master as well as+
Sleeved FEP – beneath sleek black sleeves, FEP content beats rubber tubing in retaining Liquid exactly where it belongs – inside of the cooler
CPU socket assistance: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2