Top 10 Rated cpu fan 120mm in 2021 Comparison Table
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow
- provides excellent ventilation for pc cases
- design for up to 100,000 hours life expectancy
- high performance
- high reliability
- Magnetic Bearing: harnesses magnetic Levitation technology to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan. . Air flow - 75 CFM. Noise level - 35. 0 decibels
- Custom rotor design: Delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow, operating flawlessly in the most challenging environments
- Extensive control range: a 2, 000 RPM control range gives you total control between silence and absolute performance
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, TR4
- Streamlined, more affordable redux line version of the award-winning NH-U12S heatsink
- Slim 120mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: fits most tower cases (158mm height), doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, doesn’t block the PCIe on most ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Quiet NF-P12 redux-1700 120mm fan with PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, near silent at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on LGA1700 (Intel 12th gen), LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality at an attractive price, smart choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 12900K, 12700K, 12600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 22.4 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal for CPU heatsinks (e.g. Noctua NH-U12(S) series) and water cooling radiators, perfect replacement fan for loud all-in-one (AIO) coolers
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
- ❤ HIGH SPEED 2200RPM: 120x120x25 mm 120mm High CFM 12v dc 0.21A 4Pin PWM fan for the replacement of desktop computer pc case fan ,CPU cooler fan or other electronics equipment heat sink water cooling radiator.the fan's speed can be adjusted by using a different voltage (5-12V), it can work at a lower voltage to achieve a silent effect.
- ❤ 4PIN PWM FUNCTION: 4Pin PWM fan to be fit for 4pin CPU PWM fan port or water-cooling radiator,motherboard will adjust the fan speed from 800RPM-2200RPM according to inner working temprature automatically.
- ❤ HIGH WIND PRESSURE ENHANCEMENT : 7pcs sickle blade & 2mm side cut space between blade and frame,airflow reverse diversion with strong wind pressure.
- ❤ HYDRAULIC BEARING: Hydraulic bearing up to <40000hRS,makes sure the required cooling and minimizes the vibration.
- ❤ 100% 90 DAY MONEY BACK : If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return your product for a full refund, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose.
- 【Highly Efficient Heat Dissipation & RGB Lighting Effect 】：High airflow and large volume cooling by blade design ,super silent，enjoy the nice heat dissipation effect with cool rainbow RGB lighting effect, there are 380 light modes with remote control ，you can freely combine the best light effect without any defects.
- 【Music Rhythm Sync + ARGB Motherboard Sync Analog Intelligent Controller】: Fan lighting effect can change with music node, also can synchronize with the motherboard(ps: this Intelligent control box have 10 fan ports and 2 LED (light bar) ports)
- 【Addressable RGB Light function】: Must be work with an addressable RGB(5V, 3 pin) capable motherboard,support ASUS 5V 3 pin, MSI 5V 3 pin, Gigabyte 5V 3 pin, ASRock 5V 3 pin,Colorful 5V 3 pin etc...(not support 4 pin 12V)
- 【Silent & Seismic Design】 : Feature hydraulic Bearing self lubricates,makes the fan run noiseless and the air volume larger ;That 8 damping silicone pads fixed on both sides of the fan frame is to reduce the noise of the polarization motor vibration.
- 【Multiple Modes】 : RF Wireless remote RGB fan controller, One key to adjust color change speed, mode
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- Triple fan kit with four lighting Zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side
- Use the included compact iCUE lighting Node Core to easily control RGB lighting via Corsair iCUE software cutting down the cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your icue-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 500 RPM pushing up to 41.8 CFM of air, Sound Level - 26 dBA. Static Pressure - 1.55 mm-H2O
- A low-noise semi-transparent 120mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through
Our Best Choice: Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-2000, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 3-Pin, 2000 RPM (120mm, Black)
Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-F12 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedised high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-F12 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-F12 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology assures an MTBF of over 150.000hrs. Topped off with Noctua’s trusted reliability, the NF-F12 industrialPPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.
Award-winning NF-F12 design
Having received more than 150 awards and recommendations from the international press, Noctua’s NF-F12 has become a proven premium choice for 120mm cooling needs. Its renowned efficiency has convinced tens of thousands of customers all over the world.
2000rpm industrialPPC version
Thanks to its elevated 2000rpm top speed, the NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 provides a significant performance boost over the 1500rpm retail version. Combined with the industrialPPC series’ robust polyamide construction and advanced protection features, this makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.
Three-phase motor design
While most axial fans use single-phase motors with 4 slots, Noctua’s industrialPPC fans feature a three-phase design with 6 slots, which provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
Certified IP52 water- and dust protection
Thanks to a special varnish coating that covers the motor and PCB, the NF-F12 industrialPPC complies with the ingress protection rating IP52. This means that it is not only highly dust resistant but also withstands dripping water equivalent to 3mm rainfall per minute.
Fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction
Both the impeller and the frame of Noctua’s industrialPPC fans are made entirely from fibre-glass reinforced polyamide. This material can withstand temperatures up to 140°C and makes the fans even more robust and break-proof than Noctua’s standard fibre-glass reinforced PBT fans.
The industrialPPC models are high-speed fans for industrial applications. As such, they are not as quiet as other Noctua fans and less suited for low-noise PC builds.
Max: 2000 / Min: 450
Max: 2000 / Min: 450
Max: 3000 / Min: 750
Max: 2000 / Min: 450
Max: 3000 / Min: 750
3,94 mm H₂O
3,94 mm H₂O
3,94 mm H₂O
7,63 mm H₂O
3,94 mm H₂O
7,63 mm H₂O
Ingress Protection Rating
Heavy duty cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 3-pin Molex, 2000 RPM, 29,7 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior cooling efficiency
12V 2000rpm model (29.7dB) with 3-pin connector
High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection