Top 10 Best cpu fan controller in 2022 Comparison Table
- The CORSAIR iCUE Commander PRO turns your case into a smart case, using CORSAIR iCUE software to control up to 6 case fans and 2 RGB lighting channels.
- Powers up to 6 DC or PWM fans with voltage and PWM control, including the ability to run at zero RPM for total silence.
- 2 RGB lighting channels provide powerful software control of CORSAIR individually addressable RGB LED strips and CORSAIR RGB fans.
- 4 repositionable temperature sensors allow you to accurately monitor temperatures throughout your system with CORSAIR iCUE software.
- 2 USB 2.0 internal headers allow you to easily connect internal USB devices, such as a CORSAIR AXi Series PSU or motherboard front panel.
- Compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans
- Works as a manual speed reducer or in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control: achieve truly quiet operation, even with high-speed PWM fans such as Noctua’s industrialPPC series
- “No stop” mode: prevents the fan from falling below a speed of 300rpm in order to avoid BIOS fan errors
- Includes a 3-way splitter cable for controlling up to 3 fans simultaneously
- 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Designed for 12V 3/4 Pin FAN, support simultaneous starting of 10 channel 4Pin fans
- PWM interface is connected to CPU FAN interface on motherboard by PWM cable
- The white 4PIN connector is the dedicated interface only for CPU fan, these black
- interface are conventional PWM fan interface
- Magnetic standoff design for easily fixing the hub in the chassis
- 【Intelligent Speed Control】5 pcs 120mm full function PWM fans. The intelligent temperature controls the speed at 1000~1800±10% RPM, so the fan speed can be controlled and keep the fans quiet. There’s switch fan speed control by motherboard’s PWM signal. These fans are 4pin 5v ARGB connector that connect with RGB control box one by one. Please connect the fan 4Pin PWM connector with 1-to-5 strip cable’s female port, do not connect it with motherboard.
- 【Dual Light Loop Design - Controlled by RGB Remote Controller】Addressable RGB LEDs can be controlled by RGB remote controller - 12 lighting modes, 8 different colors and multiple RGB light speeds, provide colorful streamer lighting effects. Double-sided ring ARGB glare effect design, creating a practical and beautiful cooling system. You also can turn on / off the fan light effect and switch fan hub’s RGB signal to motherboard 5V ARGB / 12V RGB port by remote.
- 【Shockproof Design】The fan frame is fixed on both sides with 8 pieces of shock absorbing rubber pads. The rubber soft material which is not easy to peel off has good shock absorbing effect, which can make the internal operation of the computer case stably and reduce the noise output between the fan and the computer case. The maximum noise of the fan is only 31.4dBA.
- 【Top Bearing Technology】Hydraulic bearing with longer service life to reduce noise and improve heat dissipation efficiency. Lifetime 30,000 Hrs. Wireless RGB controller, more advanced wireless control dimming technology than infrared, you can still switch the light mode without aligning the light source.
- 【Sync with Motherboard’s RGB/ARGB Port】12V RGB sync and 5V ARGB sync connector, 4 pin PWM power connector. Please connect the fan ARGB connector with control box one by one. To avoid making reverse connector, please follow the silk mark instruction strictly when you insert the connector to the control box. Suitable for liquid cooler and support 120/240/360mm radiators. (CPU Cooler/Computer Case/GPU etc)
- Expand 4-pin fan interfaces, solving the problem of lack of motherboard fan interfaces. Designed for 12V 4-Pin 3-Pin fans, support simultaneous starting at most 10 channel fans.
- In the hub interfaces, the RED CPU interface is the CPU fan dedicated interface (with speed detection function). Since the mainboard can only receive one rotation speed signal, the remaining nine conventional fan interfaces have the PWM function, but no speed signal.
- For both 4-Pin and 3-Pin fans. Please note 4Pin fan speed can be adjusted by temperature control. 3Pin fan can also be used, but because 3Pin has no PWM function, it is at fixed speed after inserting.
- There is EVA double-sided adhesive at the back of the hub, which can be easily affixed to a flat place. Also a fixing screw hole in the middle of the PCB to facilitate fixing to a part of the chassis.
- RED is expected to be a pass through for the CPU fan. So, the hub has a power source fed from the computer power supply, then the speed is regulated by the speed for the "source" fan. You can connect to the CPU fan lead on the system board or the chassis fan lead. The ten fans will spin at the same speed, that designated by the system for that fan. If the chassis fan is configured in BIOS to run at 50%, you will have 10 fans at 50%.
- 10-Port Fan Hub: Supports 10 PWM 4 pin Fans at the same time. Compact design can save space and make the wire more tidy.
- PWM Function: Each port has its own PWM function and the fan speed can be adjusted at the same time. (Only the speed of the red port can be identified by the system.)
- Stable SATA Power Input: Simple and stable. Only one SATA connection to the system.
- Easy to install: Double-sided adhesive for easy installation and more stable standing in the surface.
- 5 Channel Fan Controller; Fan Fail Alarm
- Touchscreen LCD; Fits 5.25″ Bay
- Liquid Crystal Display Module; Easily Setup and Use
- Temperature Monitor
- Fan RPM Display
- Mini size, suitable for more types of computer chassis
- Made of high-quality material, durable, firm and stable
- This cooling fan hub is equipped with the independent speed controller
- Professional high speed regulating circuit, high performance, support for SATA interface
- Cooling Fan Speed Controller only, other accessories demo in the picture is not included
- 1.Customizable RGB LED Lighting:With 8 ultra-bright RGB LED lights, provides full lighting for your build, achieving magical lighting effects with multiple-choice controls and multiple different modes like breathing, static, and multi-color cycling.
- 2.RF Wireless Remote：By using the remote controller to easily switch the lighting effects.
- 3.Long Service Life:Wear resistant hydraulic bearing construction makes the fan run noiseless and the air aolume larger with an astounding service life of more than 40,000 hours.
- 4.Fan Blades Design:The 5 blades are designed for high-volume air delivery while keeping noise to a minimum level. Very quiet operation with noise of 14.8 dB(A) .
- 5.QUALITY WARRANTY:12-month manufacturer's warranty and Professional Customer Service Assistance. Any questions for our upHere Product both before and after you place the order, contact us anytime, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Our Best Choice: Noctua NA-FC1, 4-Pin PWM Fan Controller (Black)
The NA-FC1 is a compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans that can both work on its own for manual speed reduction and also work in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control. By adjusting the NA-FC1’s speed control dial, users can either manually set a PWM duty cycle from 0 to 100% or reduce the PWM duty cycle supplied by PC motherboards in order to have the fans running slower than the automatic motherboard fan control would allow. While the brightness of the orange status LED provides visual feedback on the current dial setting, the push button allows the NA-FC1 to be switched into “no stop” mode, which prevents the fan from falling below a speed of 300rpm. Thanks to the supplied 3-way split cable and power supply adaptor, up to 3 fans can be controlled simultaneously.
PWM based control
While most fan controllers are voltage based, the NA-FC1 uses the more sophisticated Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technique that allows for more efficient control and lower minimum speeds, regardless of the fan’s starting voltage.
Power supply adaptor
As powering multiple higher wattage fans from a single motherboard fan header may damage the motherboard, the NA-FC1 includes an NA-AC4 adaptor that powers the device directly from the power supply unit while simultaneously receiving PWM input from the motherboard and forwarding RPM information. This makes it ideal for controlling multiple high-speed fans such as Noctua’s 3000rpm industrialPPC models.
3-way splitter cable
The supplied 3-way splitter cable allows the connection of up to three 4-pin PWM fans in order to control them simultaneously. Even more fans can be controlled at once when using additional NA-YC1 splitter cables that are supplied with many Noctua fans and available as an optional accessory kit (NA-SYC1).
“No stop” mode
If the small push button is pressed and the green status LED is on, the NA-FC1 operates in “no stop” mode, which means that it will not allow the fan to fall below 300rpm, regardless of the speed setting and the input PWM duty cycle from the motherboard, thus avoiding BIOS fan errors.*
Scope of delivery
NA-SC1 3-way splitter cable
NA-EC1 input cable
NA-AC4 input cable with power supply adaptor
*Please note that many PWM fans have a minimum speed higher than 300rpm and as the function of “no stop” mode is to not let fans go below 300rpm, it is only useful for fans which are generally able to go below this speed. For example, a fan with 500rpm minimum speed will act the same with “no stop” mode on and off.
Voltage Range: 5-12 V
Size: 21 x 25 x 48 mm
all Noctua 12V PWM and 5V PWM fans, many third party PWM fans
Manual control mode
If the NA-FC1 doesn’t receive an input PWM signal from the motherboard, it works as a simple and efficient manual controller that allows the duty cycle to be set from 0 to 100%. This makes it ideal for manually slowing down high-speed PWM fans such as Noctua’s industrialPPC series in order to achieve consistently quiet operation.
Compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans
Works as a manual speed reducer or in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control: achieve truly quiet operation, even with high-speed PWM fans such as Noctua’s industrialPPC series
“No stop” mode: prevents the fan from falling below a speed of 300rpm in order to avoid BIOS fan errors
Includes a 3-way splitter cable for controlling up to 3 fans simultaneously
6-year manufacturer’s warranty