Top 10 Rated garmin bc 30 wireless backup camera in 2021 Comparison Table
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 45 feet. Wireless transmission type : 2.4 GHz ISM radio band
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
- Wirelessly transmit and display rearview footage from your BC 30 camera on your compatible navigation device's display with this additional backup camera and transmitter cable. Up to 4 cameras may be used together in 1 system, for multiple camera views
- In the Box: BC 30 wireless backup camera with mounting bracket, Wireless transmitter
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Transmits data up to 25’ to provide a wide, clear video image of what’s behind your vehicle
- Rugged and weatherproof water-rated to IPX7 (splashes, rain or snow) to withstand various road conditions
- ★Super Stable Signal – Upgraded Wireless RV Backup Camera with Unique digital signal dedicated antenna, power, transmission distance, stability, durability are improved by at least 50%. It can send 1080P videos to the display via the stronger signal. The signal can reach 500ft in open area and working on vehicle range under 240ft.
- ★FHD 1080P Image – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. Advanced Technology to Generate HD Color Night Vision Images. You can still watch 56 feet vision even in a dark environment.
- ★IP69 Waterproof Camera –Highly Waterproof backup camera kits. Wireless trailer backup camera can withstand extreme temperatures from -4℉~149℉. No more lens water or fog problems.Suitable for most cars,vans,rvs, trucks,campers,5th wheel even trailers. No any interference with other wireless devices.
- ★Four Way Video Inputs – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. B096ZB181Z camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket B089Y3NXQ4 to install camera on the side. and you can get extra windshield mount via promotion. Note: The newly upgraded system can add a compatible license plate camera B098T69F7W.
- ★Very Easy To Install –The base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield. It compatible with Furrion Pre-wired RV, if you need, pls choose promotion to get free Furrion adapter and pigtail cable . And we provide 24-Hour Online Customer Service, 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee, 2 Years Replacement Warranty, just please contact us.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique Sharkfin camera fits on the pre-installed prep and the marker light cameras can replace your existing marker lights
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 3 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- Clear & Easy Viewing: 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor comes with park assist marker lines and displays a clear image for up to 4 cameras for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing
- Security & Safety: You can also wire the cameras to serve as a security system to help you stay safe when parked. The cameras have motion sensors which can auto wake the display. The rear camera includes a microphone with audio transmission
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between Camera and navigation modes
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather; Wireless transmitter cable: 31.5” (80 cm)
- Compact marine camera helps you monitor areas inside and around your boat
- Wirelessly connect to your compatible chart plotter for high-quality images shown right on your display
- Video is available for viewing on any other chart plotter on same network
- Effective in total darkness; perfect for the engine room
- Easy to install and hardwired for power with one-button setup
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables 2 way text messaging using the 100 percentage global Iridium network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required). Display size-0.9 x 0.9 inch
- Access downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Earthmate app and compatible devices
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device, basic and premium weather packages available
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds. Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Custom routing takes into account the size and weight of your RV then finds the best route for your vehicle
- Provides road warnings to keep you aware of steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more
- Includes a directory of RV parks and services plus integrated content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA, overlanded, PlanRV, TripAdvisor, Foursquare and more
- Pair with your compatible smartphone to gain access to hands-free calling and smart notifications; also includes voice-activated navigation for convenience on the road
- 5Mins DIY Installation: No drilling, no wiring, no reverse light required in the vehicle, everyone can install it within 5 mins by using a screwdriver only. The backup camera can be flexible to snap into the top/bottom of any standard U.S. license plate frame.
- All-in-One Backup Camera: Compact wireless transmitter, antenna technology into one camera design. The camera is powered by the built-in 3350Mah rechargeable battery directly, which ensures it can work independently and performs well even without connecting the car circuit.
- Stable&Real-time Image: Digital wireless technology brings you a stable and real-time image with no interference even under the car speeds up to 50-60 mph, you can activate it for reversing or monitoring at any time.
- Upgrade 720P HD Monitor: 5'' LCD monitor with 720P resolution delivers a more colorful and delicate image at daytime and night. You can see the things clearly around your car, which can eliminate the blinds spots efficiently to improve driving safety.
- 2 Camera Channel Support: TW1 can be paired with 2 cameras to work. You can order an external add-on camera to be used as a baby monitor in the car, as a backup camera for the trailer, or as a front camera to see what’s in front of you.
Our Best Choice: Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera
From the manufacturer
Transportable navigator marketed individually.
BC 30 Wireless Backup Digicam
When paired with a compatible GPS navigator, this wireless backup digicam aids you place vehicles, pedestrians, and other obstructions when your car or truck is going in reverse.
Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Digital camera
Consider the worry out of reversing.
Works with most Garmin Generate, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (marketed separately)
Look at what’s powering your vehicle when in reverse BC 30 backup digital camera watch shows suitable on the suitable navigator’s display screen
If sought after, wire to regular electricity and toggle very easily concerning digital camera and navigation modes
Wirelessly transmits video clip up to 45 toes
Rugged sufficient to withstand severe weather
Keep a Watchful Eye on What’s Guiding You
A high-quality backup digital camera like the Garmin BC 30 can drastically greatly enhance rearward visibility for drivers and, hence, help decrease the hazard of ‘blind zone’ incidents whenever your automobile is going in reverse.
Take the Stress out of Backing Up
When paired with a appropriate GPS navigator, the BC 30 wireless backup camera can help you conveniently spot vehicles, pedestrians, pets and other tricky-to-see obstructions driving your automobile. If the digicam is wired to your reverse lights for electrical power, your navigator can instantly screen digital camera footage each time the car or truck is shifted into reverse – and go again into navigation manner when shifted into a ahead equipment.
See Clearly What Wants to be Witnessed
As a further possibility, you can wire the program to consistent electrical power, which permits you to toggle involving the navigation display and backup exhibit modes at the push of a button. The transmitter will mail digital camera footage to your navigator’s receiver mounted up to 45 ft (13.7 meters) away (assortment differs based mostly on installation some motor vehicles could require an extension cable, sold individually).
Specialist Set up Proposed
For set up, Garmin endorses having the BC 30 to your supplier. But if you’re a diehard do-it-yourselfer, that is an Alright substitute as very well. You’ll require to mount the digital camera on the rear of your automobile and join it to a electric power resource, these kinds of as the rear lights. The BC 30 is rugged plenty of to stand up to even the harshest of temperature. And up to 4 cameras can be utilised alongside one another in 1 procedure, for many viewing angles.
View what’s at the rear of your car or truck when in reverse BC 30 backup digital camera check out shows ideal on the suitable navigator’s exhibit
If ideal, wire to continual energy and toggle conveniently in between digital camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Wirelessly transmits video clip up to 45 ft. Wi-fi transmission variety : 2.4 GHz ISM radio band
Rugged enough to face up to severe climate