Top 10 Rated heatsink cpu in 2021 Comparison Table
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
- Compact single-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+), AM4
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Optional NM-i17xx-MP78 mounting upgrade-kit for Intel’s new, LGA1700 based Alder Lake-S CPUs (12900K, 12700K, 12600K, KF and non-K, etc., Z690 chipset) available separately
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- CPU Socket: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch ; Heat Sink Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 51 x 159 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch; Fan Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum Fins, 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipe ; Heat Sink Weight: 465g / 1.03lb: Heat Pipe Dimensions: Ø6mm
- Official Genuine AMD Branded Product
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM4
- Aluminum heat sink with copper core base - Pre-applied thermal paste
- 3.81-inch fan
- 4-pin power connector (9-inch length, approximate)
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 42 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Smart fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Model E97379-003
- Type Heat Sink with Fan
- Pin Connector 4-pin Fan Connector
- Compatibility Intel i3/i5/i7
- Designed & Optimized for Socket TR4Features a larger contact surface area that is specifically tailored for Ryzen Thread ripper
- Dual tower heatsink a combination of 2 sets of heatsink covers more surface area and dissipates heat more efficiently; The Jet black paint enhances cooling performance
- Build in Wraith ripper RGB software with our exclusive partnership Cooler Master and AMD designed a software that allows you to take full control of your rig's lighting
- Easy TR4 mounting system exclusive all in 1 TR4 mounting design for Easy installation
- Cpu socket support TR4. Fan Dimensions (L x W x H)-4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
- Compact low-profile cooler with only 65mm total height – ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds
- Highly optimised NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+) AM4
- Recommended for CPUs with low to moderate heat dissipation (see CPU compatibility list), e.g. Intel 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K or AMD Ryzen 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X, etc.
- Optional NM-i17xx-MP83 mounting upgrade-kit for Intel’s new, LGA1700 based Alder Lake-S CPUs (12900, 12700, 12600, etc., Z690 chipset) available separately
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
Our Best Choice: New for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga X1 Carbon 4th CPU Cooling fan Heatsink 00JT800 01AW976
Healthy for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga,X1 Carbon 4th 2016
Sub-FRU: 01AW976 00JT800 01YT252 (Remember to affirm the part number and photograph in advance of obtain)
Offer Articles: 1 pcs CPU Cooling Lover
Check the Picutre or PN right before obtain this item,what you see is what you get!!!
FRU P/N:01AVW976 00JT800 01YT252 (Be sure to validate the portion amount and image prior to invest in)
Suit for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga X1 Carbon 4th 2016
Deal Information: 1 pcs CPU Cooling Fan