Top 10 Best intel cpu fan 1150 in 2021 Comparison Table
- Pin Connector 4-pin Fan Connector
- Compatibility Intel i3/i5/i7
- Aluminum Extrusion Design
- Low-profile Gravity i2 has a perfect ratio aluminum extrusion heatsink
- Compatibility: Intel Core i7/i5/i3. Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1150/1151
- Connector: 4-Pins PWM. Compact Size Fan: 7-bladed 92mm fan provides better cooling performance with low noise
- Quick and easy installation
- Cooler Master i70c (Copper Core) CPU Cooler - 120mm Blue LED Cooling Fan & Heatsink - For Intel Socket LGA 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156
- LED blue light, copper core, intel LGA115X, mini cooler.
- Model: I70C （TDP85W） Fan speed (RPM): 650-1800 RPM ± 10% Fan size: 120x120x25mm Air volume: 37CFM ± 10% Wind pressure: 1.33mm H2O ± 10%
- Radiator size: 120X120X60 mm Noise: 28 dBA (Max) Power connector: 4pin Input voltage: 12VDC Power consumption: 2.4W
- Package included: 1 x Cooling Fan 1 x Mounting Backplate Installation Instruction printed on Retail Box
- Intel Socket 1156 Aluminum Heat Sink and Fan General Features: Aluminum heat sink
- 3.5-inch (90 mm) fan DC 12V, 0.17A Supports Intel Core i3 Socket 1156 processors up to 3.06 GHz
- 4-pin power connector (12-inch length, approximate) Regulatory Approvals: UL CE
- Supports Motherboard Socket: 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156
- Supports Intel Core i-series processors: i3 / i5 / i7
- Aluminum heatsink - Pre-applied TRONSTORE thermal paste - Easy and tool-free push pin installation
- 3.5-inch 90mm fan - 4-pin PWM power connector (12-inch length, approximate) - 12V DC
- 7-Year Warranty
- COMPATIBILITY: The ARCTIC Alpine 12 is a compact cooling solution for Intel CPU Sockets and compatible with 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150 and 1200
- IMPROVED COOLING PERFORMANCE: A new production process of the extruded radial heatsink improves the cooling performance
- NEW TYPE OF EXTRUSION: The high thermal conductivity of aluminum is fully retained by a new type of extrusion
- NEW PRODUCTION PROCESS: This new production process creates a powerful yet very compact radial heat sink
- WIDE RPM RANGE: The Alpine 12 features a new motor technology with a very wide, PWM-controlled RPM range; this keeps the noise level at a minimum
- Supports: Intel Socket LGA 1156/1155/1151/1150/1200, Intel Core i9, i7, i5, and i3 Processors
- 4pin PWM Power Connector, backward compatible with 3pin motherboard header
- Low profile: only 27.3mm from processor contact point to the top of the fan
- Kit Content: Quiet 80mm cooling fan and aluminum heat-sink assembly, Motherboard back plate, and Thermal paste
- TDP: 85W, 12V DC @ 0.12A with Quiet Hydraulic Bearing Fan: Fan Speed 1000-3000 RPM, Air Flow 10.23-28.19 CFM. FCC, CE, and RoHS Compliance.
- Compatible with Intel CPU socket LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156 Noise: 28dBA, 1800 RPM, 37 CFM
- Recommended for all-in-one PC or 2U server with TDP≤95W and 60mm heat dissipation height
- Thermal grease has been pre-pasted on the bottom of the radiator
- Fan size: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch) Fan speed: 1800RPM±10% Fan airflow: 37 CFM±10% Fan air pressure: 1.33mm H2O±10%
- Radiator size: 90 x 90 x 35 mm (3.6 x 3.6 x 1.4 inches) radiator material: aluminum extrusion
- Product Name: Backplate Bracket for LGA 1155 1150 1156 Motherboard
- Quantity: 2pcs
- A good replacement part for computer.
- Screw built in for easily install.
- Good toughness, fall resistant, durable, can adapt to a variety of use environment.
- The product is equipped with a 9cm LED silent fan, which kills similar products. The performance improvement brought by the large fan is needless to say, and the blue LED design makes the fan much more stand out.
- Even it‘s an entry-level heat pipe product, the A30 is equipped with a large heat dissipation fin set with a 43x86mm heat dissipation area, making its overall heat dissipation area about 1.5 times that of the same product
- A30 uses the fin scale shape prepared by the Antec air-cooled radiator, which has a more stable shape and able to strengthen the strength and hardness of the scales.
- It equipped with two 6mm high-efficency heat pipes, using 'Fin' to achieve good contact with the fins, so that the heat pipe is quickly transfer into the main body of the heat sink to achieve better cooling
- A30 uses an easy-install bilateral snap-on buckle. This buckle is easily installed on AMD's full range of platforms.it also achieve a non-detachable motherboard on the Intel platform. Installation, making installation easier and faster
Our Best Choice: Intel D74883-001 Socket LGA 775 Copper Core Heatsink & Fan 4-Pin
[ad_1] Intel D74883-001 Socket 775 LGA 775 Copper Core Heatsink & Fan 4-Pin Connector w/ Thermal Pad
For the following Socket LGA775 Quad Core Processors: Core 2 Extreme: QX6700, QX6800 & QX6850, and Core 2 Quad: Q6600 & Q6700
4-Pin Connector w/ Thermal Pad
Socket LGA 775
Copper Core Heatsink