Top 10 Best load balancing router in 2021 Comparison Table
Are you searching for top 10 best load balancing router in the market in 2021? After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 29,482 customer satisfaction about top 10 best load balancing router in 2021, we have come up with the top 10 rated products you may be interested in. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data, as you see below:
Bestseller No. 1
TP-Link ER605 | Multi-WAN Wired VPN Router | Up to 4 Gigabit WAN Ports | SPI Firewall SMB Router | Omada SDN Integrated | Load Balance | Lightning Protection | Limited Lifetime Protection
- Five Gigabit Ports — 1 Gigabit WAN Port + 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports +1 Gigabit LAN Port. Up to four WAN ports optimize bandwidth usage through one device.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller or Omada Software Controller. Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Gateways, Access Points & Switches. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website.
- Abundant Security Features — Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, speed test and more security functions protect your network and data.
Bestseller No. 2
Peplink Balance 20 Dual-WAN Router
- Dual-WAN router (2 WAN) for power users and home offices. Operating Temperature: -40° – 149°F | -40° – 65°C
- 2x GE WAN ports plus 1x USB WAN port for use with 4G LTE / 3G modem
- 3rd GE WAN port can be activated as an optional upgrade with a license key available from Peplink
- 4-port GE LAN switch
- 150Mbps router throughput
SaleBestseller No. 3
TRENDnet Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Business Router, TWG-431BR, 5 x Gigabit Ports, 1 x Console Port, QoS, Inter-VLAN Routing, Dynamic Routing, Load-Balancing, High Availability, Online Firmware Updates
- INTERFACE: 5 x Gigabit ports (Modes:4 WAN ports/1 LAN port or 1 WAN port/4 LAN ports), 1 x USB 3.0 port,1 x RJ-45 console port
- GIGABIT MULTI WAN: The router supports up to four separate WAN internet connections to efficiently load-balance traffic by distributing network traffic to the best available link.
- HIGH AVAILABILITY NETWORK: Group multiple TWG-431BR routers together to create a high availability network with router redundancy to minimize downtime.
- VPN ROUTER: The VPN router creates an encrypted VPN tunnel to access local area network resources remotely using IPSec, PPTP, L2TP w/ IPsec, and SSL VPN protocols.
- CONTENT FILTERING: Manage screen time, filter content, track web use and browsing history, as well as device level controls and more. Advanced web content filtering service powered by Router Limits
Bestseller No. 4
TP-Link Safestream Multi WAN VPN Router | 1 Gigabit WAN+3 Gigabit WAN/LAN+1 Gigabit LAN Port | IPsec/L2TP/PPTP VPN Supported| SPI Firewall | DoS Defense | Lightning Protection(TL-R600VPN)
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN Port, and 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Supports IPSec, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP VPN protocols, Simultaneous supports up to 20 IPsec VPN tunnels, 16 L2TP VPN tunnels and 16 PPTP VPN tunnels
- DoS defense and IP/MAC/Domain name filtering protect your network.
- Professional 4KV lightning protection keeps your investment safe and sound
- Note: Please kindly refer to the manual when setting up
Bestseller No. 5
TP-Link ER7206 | Multi-WAN Professional Wired Gigabit VPN Router | Increased Network Capacity| SPI Firewall | Omada SDN Integrated | Load Balance | Lightning Protection | Limited Lifetime Protection
- 【Flexible Port Configuration】1 Gigabit SFP WAN Port + 1 Gigabit WAN Port + 2 Gigabit WAN/LAN Ports +1 Gigabit LAN Port. Up to four WAN ports optimize bandwidth usage through one device.
- 【Increased Network Capacity】Maximum number of associated client devices – 150,000. Maximum number of clients – Up to 700.
- 【Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- 【Cloud Access】Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- 【SDN Compatibility】For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Gateways, Access Points & Switches. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website.
Bestseller No. 6
Peplink Balance One Core 600Mbps Dual-WAN Router (BPL-ONE-CORE)
- Dual-WAN Router (2 WAN) for Power User & Home Office
- Features 2x Ethernet and 1x USB 4G LTE / 3G WAN ports with automatic failover - keeps you connected should your primary WAN fail
- 600Mbps Router Throughput
- Built-in AP Controller with detailed usage report as well as custom captive portal
SaleBestseller No. 7
TP-Link Load Balance Broadband Router (TL-R480T+)
- Tp-link Tl-r480t+ 5-port Load Balance Broadband Router, 3 Configurable Wan/lan Ports, 1 Lan, 1 Wan - Tl-r480t+ 2xwan 3xlan
Bestseller No. 8
UTT SMB Load Balance Router ER520
- SMB Router
- 2 WAN 3 LAN
- Load Balance
Bestseller No. 9
TP-Link Safestream Multi WAN Router | 4 10/100M WAN Ports w/ Load Balance Function | Portal Authencation Access Management | Abundant Security Features | Lightning Protection(TL-R470T+)
- Up to 4 WAN ports equipped with Advanced load balance to guarantee maximum Bandwidth and backup capabilities
- Provides extensive client account and network management for administrators with supported PPPoE server
- Marshals bandwidth resource to specific clients based on their unique application environments
- Smaller case for cost-effective solution in the small office or internet cafes network
- Up to 4 WAN ports equipped with advanced load balance to guarantee maximum bandwidth and backup capabilities
Bestseller No. 10
TP-Link Safestream Multi WAN Broadband Router | 1 Gigabit WAN+3 Gigabit WAN/LAN+1 Gigabit LAN Port | Load Balance| Guest Authentication Portal | ARP, Domain Filter | Lightning Protection(TL-ER5120)
- 64-bit dedicated processor and 2 Gbit DDRIII high-speed memory for outstanding performance
- Equipped with 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN port, and 3 adaptable Gigabit WAN/LAN ports
- Load Balancing automatically selects the best route to the destination according to the load
- The captive portal provides convenient guest authentication while promoting your business
- Abundant security features including ARP Inspection, DoS Defense, URL/Keyword Domain Filter and Access Control
Our Best Choice: TP-Link Load Balance Broadband Router (TL-R480T+)
Our rating: (4.9 / 5)
[ad_1] tl-r480t+ Provides Twin Wan Ports In A Solitary Router. It Is Ideal As The Malfunction Of 1 Port Will not likely Lead To Network Failure As Other Ports Will Get the job done As Backups Building The Faulty Connection Redundant. At The Similar Time, Community Targeted traffic Is Managed To Ensure That Facts Is Properly Dispersed To Each individual Port.
Tp-website link Tl-r480t+ 5-port Load Harmony Broadband Router, 3 Configurable Wan/lan Ports, 1 Lan, 1 Wan – Tl-r480t+ 2xwan 3xlan