Top 10 Best mass cool cpu cooling fan in 2021 Comparison Table
- Quad direct-contact copper heat pipe design: cools your CPU up to 250W TDP, unlocking higher performance by dropping CPU temperatures.
- Intuitive slide-and-lock fan mount system: Variable Mounting height for wide DRAM compatibility and easy installation.
- Two Corsair ML120 fans: Magnetic levitation bearing fans with PWM control allow you to adjust between 400 RPM for ultra-quiet operation or 2, 400 RPM for extreme cooling performance.
- Corsair holdfast retention system: Easy to install and ensures consistent thermal performance with a secure and reliable fit on almost all modern AMD & Intel CPUs.
- Pre-applied thermal material: Corsair XTM50 high Performance thermal paste applied in an optimized pattern for even spreading.
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs
- Includes a Corsair iCUE commander core smart RGB Lighting and Fan speed controller, for precise speed and lighting control over up to six RGB Fans
- Three 120mm Corsair ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, with eight RGB LEDs per fan
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,400 RPM
- Zero RPM fan profiles in Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust the fan and pump speeds. All from a single intuitive interface
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
- COOLER THAN OTHER AIO WATER COOLERS: The ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II has a more efficient cool plate, pump and radiator that makes a difference among other AIO water pc fan coolers
- 15°C LOWER VOLTAGE REGULATOR TEMPERATURE: An additional 40 mm VRM fan (PWM controlled) next to pump can provide extra cooling for the base and voltage transformer
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT: The PWM-cable of the fans are integrated into the sleeved tubing. Thus there is only one short cable visible from the pump to motherboard replacing the usual cable mess
- 80% LESS POWER CONSUMPTION: Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down consuming less power and producing less noise If no cooling is needed
- MAINTENANCE-FREE WATER LOOP: The water loop is sealed and with high quality fiber-reinforce EPDM tubing you do not have to worry about refilling
- Duo-Ring addressable RGB lighting 24 individually controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance engineered hybrid static pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- Silent cooling technology noise reduction technology and sound absorbing materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution
- PWM fan control, dynamic speed adjustment between 650 RPM to 1800 RPM minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- Certified compatibility compatible with most of addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Lilght and Polychome Sync
Our Best Choice: MASSCOOL 60mm Ball CPU Cooling Fan with Heatsink 5R058B3-H
[ad_1] MASSCOOL 5R058B3-H 60mm Ball CPU Cooling Supporter with Heat sink
MASSCOOL 5R058B3-H CPU Admirer & Warmth sinks, Lover Dimensions:60mm, Compatibility: AMD: Sempron ~ 3000+ (K7) Athlon XP~ 2100+ (Palomino) Duron ~ 1.6GHz (Morgan) Intel: Pentium III ~ 1.4GHz (FC-PGA2) Celeron ~ 1.0GHz (FC-PGA)
Bearing Sort: Ball, RPM:480010% RPM, Air Movement:22.21 CFM at 4800 RPM, Sounds Level:30. dBA, Energy Connector:3 Pin, Color: Blue, Heat sink Content: Aluminum
Bodily Spec :Enthusiast Dimensions:60 x 60 x 10mm, Heat sink Dimensions:63 x 60 x 50mm,Options: Wire coating, Producer Warranty: Areas and Labor : 1 calendar year limited
Capabilities: Wire Coating
Bearing: Ball Bearing
Noise Level: 30 dBA
Rated Power: 3.36 W