Top 10 Rated microtik router in 2021 Comparison Table
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage.
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package.
- IPsec hardware encryption (~470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
- The MikroTik RB1100AHx4 router is a 13-port Gigabit device with an Annapurna Alpine quad-core
- RB4011 series - amazingly powerful routers with ten Gigabit ports, SFP+ 10Gbps interface and IPsec hardware acceleration
- The RB4011 uses a quad core Cortex A15 CPU, same as in our carrier grade RB1100AHx4 unitv
- The unit is equipped with 1GB of RAM, can provide PoE output on port #10 and comes with a compact and professional looking solid metal enclosure in matte black
- RB4011iGS+RM (Ethernet model) includes two rackmount ears that will securely fasten the unit in a standard 1U rack space
- Dimensions: 228 x 120 x 30 mm; PoE in: Passive PoE; PoE in input Voltage: 18-57 V; Max power consumption: 33 W
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before
- The RB3011 has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.0 port, for adding storage or an external 3G/4G modem
- RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port
- Dimensions: 443 x 92 x 44 mm, Size of RAM: 1 GB, Storage size: 128 MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE-out ports: Ether10, PoE out: Passive PoE
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 10, SFP ports: 1, Number of USB ports: 1, USB slot type: USB 3.0 type A, PCB temperature and Voltage monitor
- The hEX RB750Gr3 is a five port gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- The device has a full size USB port. USB slot type is USB type A This new updated revision of the hEX brings several improvements in performance.
- It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- CPU core count:2; Size of RAM:256 MB
- Supported input voltage:8 V - 30 V; Operating System:RouterOS
- RB2011UiAS-RM - The RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM has five Gigabit LAN ports and five Fast Ethernet LAN
- MikroTik Routerboard hEX PoE RB960PGS 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router 128MB
- hEX PoE is a five port gigabit ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- The device has a USB 2.0 port and a SFP port for adding optical fiber connectivity. The ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit.
- It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful 800MHz CPU, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! Max current is 1A per port, Etherne
- PoE out: 802.3at
- Zen, Vittore (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 167 Pages - 01/05/2021 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Features currently available in this tool:
- - Monitor the CPU and display Uptime.
- - Modulo ARP available.
- - Save unlimited devices for future connections.
- - Restart computer.
Our Best Choice: MikroTik hAP ac lite Dual-concurrent Access Point (RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US)
[ad_1] The hAP ac lite is a Twin-concurrent Obtain Issue, that gives Wifi coverage for 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies at the identical time. Unit is outfitted with a 650MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, five 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port 5), dual-chain 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz wi-fi, one chain 802.11ac 5GHz wi-fi, USB port for 3G/4G modem and a RouterOS L4 license. RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US (Usa) is manufacturing unit locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock simply cannot be taken out.
5 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port 5),
RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US (Usa) is manufacturing facility locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be taken out.