Top 10 Best mikrotik router in 2021 Comparison Table
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage.
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package.
- IPsec hardware encryption (~470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
- RB4011 series - amazingly powerful routers with ten Gigabit ports, SFP+ 10Gbps interface and IPsec hardware acceleration
- The RB4011 uses a quad core Cortex A15 CPU, same as in our carrier grade RB1100AHx4 unitv
- The unit is equipped with 1GB of RAM, can provide PoE output on port #10 and comes with a compact and professional looking solid metal enclosure in matte black
- RB4011iGS+RM (Ethernet model) includes two rackmount ears that will securely fasten the unit in a standard 1U rack space
- Dimensions: 228 x 120 x 30 mm; PoE in: Passive PoE; PoE in input Voltage: 18-57 V; Max power consumption: 33 W
- The hAP ac² RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time.
- Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem, and device supports IPsec hardware acceleration.
- New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case).
- CPU core count: 4, Size of RAM: 128MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE input voltage: 18 - 28V
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before
- The RB3011 has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.0 port, for adding storage or an external 3G/4G modem
- RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port
- Dimensions: 443 x 92 x 44 mm, Size of RAM: 1 GB, Storage size: 128 MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE-out ports: Ether10, PoE out: Passive PoE
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 10, SFP ports: 1, Number of USB ports: 1, USB slot type: USB 3.0 type A, PCB temperature and Voltage monitor
- The CCR1036-8G-2S+ has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 4GB of RAM, but has no memory
- CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is our router with the most powerful single-core performance so far. It provides incredible results in single tunnel (up to 3.4 Gbps) and BGP feed processing
- Be prepared for anything: 10G, 40G and now 25G! Paired with such MikroTik multiport products as CRS317-1G-16S+RM, CRS312-4C+8XG-RM and CRS326-24S+2Q+RM, your networking setup will know no bounds
- Performance-wise, CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is on par with the renowned CCR1009/CCR1016 routers. And with dual redundant power supply you can forget about unexpected downtime!
- With its elaborate port configuration, the new CCR2004-1G-12S+2XS is the perfect addition to any professional networking arsenal – it will save you tons of time in some tricky situations
- Dimensions: 443 x 224 x 44 mm, Size of RAM: 4 GB, Number of AC inputs: 2, FAN count: 2; CPU, PCB temperature and Voltage monitor
- 5 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port 5),
- RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- An industrial grade super fast router
- CPU: Tilera Tile-Gx16 CPU (16-cores, 1.2Ghz per core)
- Memory: 2GB DDR SODIMM
- Ethernet: 12x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- OS: MikroTik RouterOS, Level6 license
Our Best Choice: MikroTik RB4011 Ethernet 10-Port Gigabit Router (RB4011iGS+RM)
[ad_1] The RB4011 utilizes the amazingly potent quad main Cortex A15 chip from Annapurna labs, an Amazon organization, same as in our carrier quality RB1100AHx4 device. The CPU supports IPsec components acceleration, there is 1GB of RAM, so this product will very easily cope with any job you have configured RouterOS to execute. All of this ability, in a compact and specialist hunting good steel enclosure in matte black. In addition to the 10 1 Gbps ethernet ports, an SFP+ port gives optional 10 Gbps connectivity by means of an SFP+ module (not bundled). All of this electric power, in a compact and qualified searching sound steel enclosure in matte black. The ethernet model contains two rackmount ears, that will securely fasten the device in standard 1U rack house.
RB4011 collection – amazingly potent routers with ten Gigabit ports, SFP+ 10Gbps interface and IPsec hardware acceleration
The RB4011 employs a quad main Cortex A15 CPU, identical as in our carrier grade RB1100AHx4 unitv
The unit is geared up with 1GB of RAM, can provide PoE output on port #10 and comes with a compact and expert searching strong steel enclosure in matte black
RB4011iGS+RM (Ethernet design) contains two rackmount ears that will securely fasten the device in a conventional 1U rack area
Proportions: 228 x 120 x 30 mm PoE in: Passive PoE PoE in enter Voltage: 18-57 V Max electrical power consumption: 33 W