Top 10 Rated mini tower cpu cooler in 2021 Comparison Table
- 【80mm 5V 3Pin Fan Setting】The fan speeds at 2200 RPM±10%, and the case fan can be disassembled easily. Hydraulic bearing reduces oil spillage and friction, reduce noise and improve heat dissipation efficiency. With longer service life, lifetime up to 30,000 Hrs. Shockproof rubber nail reduce vibration, improve airflow efficiency.Support the installation of dual fans. Fan dimension: 80×80×25mm. There’s only 1 fan in the package.
- 【Excellent Aluminum Heatsink for Efficient Heat Dissipation】Copper-colored protective layer with anodic oxidation process protect heat pipes and prevent corrosion. Durable. Aluminum heatsink with larger heat dissipation area for more cooling, excellent airflow effectively enhance air pressure and improve heat dissipation.
- 【2 Copper Powder Heat Pipes Direct Touch】2X6mm copper powder heat pipes 2*U type, excellent aluminum base adds heat dissipation teeth to enhance heat absorption with HDT for fast thermal conduction. Support up to 98W TDP processor, provide excellent heat dissipation. The heat pipes and CPU are closely directed, efficiently transfer heat from the CPU surface to the fins, greatly improved heat dissipation.
- 【Multi-Compatible】S83 mini cpu cooler supports for Intel LGA / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 and AMD AM4 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 wide cpu compatibility. Suitable for small computer case. Please note that before purchasing E126M-B, you need to make sure that your AMD motherboard comes with the original bracket.
- 【Installation Precautions】Please confirm whether your AMD motherboard contains the original bracket before purchasing. If your motherboard does not have the original bracket, you cannot install S83 on the motherboard.
- Edgy, asymmetrical design with full mesh front panel
- Mini tower with great expandability that supports up to three 3.5" HDDs and four 2.5" SSDs
- Supports a 240mm liquid CPU water cooling kit in the front of the case
- Supports high-end graphics cards with a length of up to 355mm (14 inches)
- Supports CPU air coolers with heights up to 160mm (6.3 inches)
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: Vertical or horizontal
- Edge to edge acrylic transparent side panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: Can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front magnetic design dust filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- Proven premium heatsink (more than 200 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites), now available in an all-black design that goes great with many colour schemes and RGB LEDs
- Slim 120mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: Fits most tower cases (158mm height), doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, doesn’t block the PCIe on most ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Renowned, award-winning NF-F12 120mm Focused Flow fan with Low-Noise Adaptor and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 12900K, 12700K, 12600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Streamlined, more affordable redux line version of the award-winning NH-U12S heatsink
- Slim 120mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: fits most tower cases (158mm height), doesn’t overhang the RAM slots, doesn’t block the PCIe on most ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- Quiet NF-P12 redux-1700 120mm fan with PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, near silent at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on LGA1700 (Intel 12th gen), LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality at an attractive price, smart choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 12900K, 12700K, 12600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Compact 92mm size for excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: fits most tower cases (125mm height), doesn't overhang the RAM slots, doesn't block the PCIe even on ITX motherboards
- Renowned, award-winning NF-A9 92mm fan with Low-Noise Adaptor and PWM for automatic speed control: full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Optional NM-i17xx-MP78 mounting upgrade-kit for Intel’s new, LGA1700 based Alder Lake-S CPUs (12900K, 12700K, 12600K, KF and non-K, etc., Z690 chipset) available separately
- STYLISH & LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighing in at just 60 grams, the MM711 offers subtle RGB illumination in both the scroll wheel and logo for personalization or to indicate of real-time sensitivity. The MM711's breathable honeycomb housing covers a PCBA protected with dust- and water-resistant coating. Ideal for minimising palm sweat and wrist fatigue during extended use. Aim better, perform better - for longer.
- DURABLE & BALANCED - L/R Buttons employ Omron switches (rated at 20+ million clicks each) with 2 right-hand optimised side buttons for key-binding (MasterPlus+ software enables customised polling rates and button response times). Virtually symmetrical, the form is a beautifully suited to either left- or right-handed users who favour a claw or finger grip and prefer high-sensitivity wrist aiming.
- PINPOINT ACCURACY & SMOOTH GLIDING - Outfitted with a 16000 DPI PixArt PMW3389 optical sensor (with 7 sensitivity settings) for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and superior tracking (400 IPS, 1000 Hz, <2 mm Lift Off, 50 g Acceleration). Functional movement is further enhanced with smooth-gliding PTFE feet - the elite standard for low-friction surfaces.
- ULTRAWEAVE CABLE - Enjoy the superior responsiveness and reliability of wired hardware with the hyper-flexible, near-zero drag, ultraweave cable (1.8 m, USB). Compatible with PC Windows or Mac OS system platforms
- MAKE IT YOURS - Available in matte white and matte black with adjustable LED lighting (orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple). The MM711 includes a 2-year warranty and is supported by MasterPlus+ software (currently PC only) for advanced customisation.
- Combining innovative cable management, concentrated airflow, and proven CORSAIR build quality, the 4000D is a fitting choice for an immaculate high-performance PC.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height).
- Put modern connections within easy reach with a front I/O panel including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- Ice Tower Structure;Easy to setup
- 5mm copper tube;Super heat dissipation
- Rated power 0.4W @5V, 0.08A
- Super Cool fan background light (Multicolor)
- DC 5V Power in (Can be powered by the Raspberry Pi)
Our Best Choice: GeeekPi Raspberry Pi Cooling Fan, Raspberry Pi ICE Tower Cooler, RGB Cooling Fan with Raspberry Pi Heatsink for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B & Raspberry Pi 3B+ & Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
In accordance to Moore’s legislation, the style and design of high-velocity and high-density printed circuit board (PCB) is turning into additional and more advanced. Bigger processing overall performance will deliver much more heat. This tremendous ICE Tower CPU Cooling Lover for Raspberry Pi is burned for resolving warmth dissipation difficulty!Tower structure, 5mm copper tube, multi-layer warmth sinks, 7 blades highly effective admirer, all the earlier mentioned combos make this super radiator for Raspberry Pi. In the case of overclocking, it can cut down the temperature of the Raspberry Pi from 80℃ to 40℃. Most effective of all, this tremendous cooling fan guidance equally Raspberry Pi 3 and the new Raspberry Pi 4. When the supporter turns up, you will see the coloration of ice. Blue LED lights demonstrate the principle of ice, It is the origin of its identify.
Small-Profile CPU Cooler
ICE Tower Cooler
Deal Dimensions:3.86 x 3.19 x 2.44 inches 5.29 Ounces
Item design number:UYH6
Day First Available:July 9, 2019
Ice Tower StructureEasy to setup Raspberry Pi 4 Case with ICE Tower Admirer: B07ZCX5KG6
5mm copper tubeSuper heat dissipation
Rated electric power .4W @5V, .08ADC 5V Electrical power in (Can be driven by the Raspberry Pi)
Super Great enthusiast track record gentle (Multicolor)