- 1 Top 10 Rated rgb cpu cooler am4 in 2022 Comparison Table
- 2 Our Best Choice: OWCATH CPU Cooler,12V(80W) Motherboard RGB LED Sync Colorful,Aluminum CPU Fan RGB,Compatible Intel/AMD/AM3 /AM4 Universal Socket Hydraulic Bearing 80W CPU Fan Cooler
Top 10 Rated rgb cpu cooler am4 in 2022 Comparison Table
- Quiet efficient cooling with a 360mm radiator
- Customizable full Color LCD display with 6 unique modes
- Fully customizable RGB FUSION 2.0 fans with MULTIZONE lighting
- Triple 120mm high airflow quiet WINDFORCE radiator optimized PWM fans
- Ultra Durable dual Ball bearing fan design
- PERFORMANCE COOLING, ZERO MAINTENANCE - The EK-AIO D-RGB is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, along with a pre-filled pump-res combo design for a liquid cooling solution that’s ready to go straight out of the box.
- FITS ALL CPU’S - The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, fitting all the latest Intel & AMD CPU sockets as well as featuring a tool-less mounting mechanism for easy installation. Requiring just a single radiator mount, with diamond cut rotary fittings for easy tube adjustment, the EK AIO offers compatibility with almost all modern case designs. Socket Compatibility includes: Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM4
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE D-RGB LIGHTING - The EK AIO features fully addressable D-RGB lighting, easily customized to match your set-up via your motherboard or standalone RGB controller. The CPU block features an acrylic light diffuser, giving both a dynamic colour display and smooth lighting transitions for a premium D-RGB display. System Requirements: - 4-Pin PWM Header for pump and fan operation - 3-Pin Addressable 5V D-RGB header
- ULTRA QUIET D-RGB FANS - The EK-Vardar S included with the EK AIO are industrial grade high-static PWM fans, designed and built primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Controlled by either your motherboard or standalone fan controller, the EK Vardar can be adjusted to run at speeds between 550 - 2200RPM for either high airflow or silent running. Each Vardar fan has fully integrated and customizable D-RGB lighting.
- PREMIUM AND DURABLE DESIGN - The EK AIO comes pre-installed with reinforced and sleeved rubber tubing, each fitted with an aluminum cover to ensure they’re ultra-durable. Its diamond-cut rotary fittings allow for easy installation and adjustment of the rubber tubing, featuring a full range of movement to make the EK AIO suitable for installation in even the tightest spaces.
- Bundled With ANBE Thermal Paste + AM4 Retention Bracket & AM4 Back Plate
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM4 / FM2 / FM1 / AM3 / AM2 / 1207 / 940 / 939 / 754 - Aluminum heatsink with copper core base & built-in copper heatpipes - Pre-applied and additional ANBE thermal paste included
- 4.13-inch fan - RGB & USB header cable included for programmable RGB LED effect with compatible motherboards
- 4-pin PWM power connector for fan power & standard RGB LED lighting (9-inch length, approximate)
- ROG-designed RGB radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM-coating pump over accentuates the sleek modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboard at the center stage of your build
- Reinforced sleeved tubing for increased durability
- CPU Socket Support AMD AM4 TR4*； Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- Customizable RGB pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Custom-designed SP120L fans deliver high static pressure and incredible airflow
- PWM fan-speed control allows you to run your fans anywhere between 850 RPM to 2,435 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to customize RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures, and more
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4
- Customizable RGB backlit pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow - 47. 3 CFM. Noise level - 25. 0 decibels
- Powered by magnetic Levitation: three Low-Noise 120mm ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 20 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful software: Corsair iCUE software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM mode: zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2.
- 2 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066 and AMD FM1 FM2 AM2 AM3 AM4 TR4
- Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards: - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- Build-in ARGB LED: - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- High volume airflow Design: - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- Reliable hydraulic Bearing: - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- Universal Intel, AMD Socket: - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- Official Genuine AMD Branded Product
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM2/ AM3/ AM3+ / AM4
- Aluminum heat sink with copper core base
- Direct Contact Heat pipes
- Switchable Overclock Fan profile
Our Best Choice: OWCATH CPU Cooler,12V(80W) Motherboard RGB LED Sync Colorful,Aluminum CPU Fan RGB,Compatible Intel/AMD/AM3 /AM4 Universal Socket Hydraulic Bearing 80W CPU Fan Cooler
The “OWCATH” brand is a New Forces brand of computers cooler. Established by a group of senior IT and game players with dreams,They have been deeply cultivated for many years in internationally renowned PC manufacturers and profession game teams,and has accumulated a wealth of product development and design.Cooler fans sell well all over the world. We uphold the spirit of craftsmanship and design each cool and practical high-quality product from the perspective of players.
Package Size:130x130x95mm Product Size:120x120x70mm Voltage:12V DV Current:0.38A(MAX) Fan Speed:1700+10%RPM Air Volume:62CFM(MAX) Noise:28+10%dba Bearing:Hydraulic Interface:3PIN Lifespan:40000H
Build-in RGB LED
High volume airflow Design
Reliable hydraulic Bearing
Universal Intel/AMD Socket
Aesthetic Design,Equipped with a 120mm fan to improve airflow and enhance CPU cooling performance.
The design of the cowling not only allows air to be compressed but also flow faster on to the CPU for a larger and faster evacuation of hot air.
Adopting the pressing process, the base is polished, and each fin is in close contact with the CPU to quickly dissipate heat.
FIN Craft Technology
The FIN technology keeps each radiator at an equal distance and is tightly buckled together. The heat sinks are cleverly chained together to make heat dissipation faster and more effective.
High volume airflow Design
9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality.
Build-in ARGB LED-16 8 million colors
For Sky Blue
For Flame Red
1.First,ook the short bracket hook
2.Flatten the cooler with one hand
3.At the same time, press the buckle down forcefully with the other hand, and hang the hook on the other side of the bracket
4.Move left and right to check whether the cooler is installed correctly
Esay to install
The mounting kit offers hassle-free installation,Glory II includes all-in-one back-plate is compatible with all the latest Intel and AMD cpu socket.
Package Dimensions:5.12 x 5.12 x 3.74 inches; 14.39 Ounces
Date First Available:June 18, 2022
[High volume airflow Design] – 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink,The airflow is smooth and the silent mode blows cold air to the CPU, and quickly takes away the temperature of the hardware around the motherboard, effectively reducing the CPU temperature and providing steady air flow and cooling quality.
[Premium hydraulic Bearing] Self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency.
[Universal Intel/AMD Socket] Easy to installation- hassle-free with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets,Compatible Intel LGA 115X/LGA775 & AMD Socket AMD/AM3+/AM4/AM2/FM1/FM2/754/939/940.