Top 10 Rated rgb liquid cpu cooler in 2021 Comparison Table
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- 1.77” full color oled panel for real time system stats and personalized logos or animations via asus live dash software controls
- Industrial grade 2000 RPM PWM noctuid radiator fans and software control via fan pert reduces unnecessary noise while keeping your system cool
- Patent pending embedded micro fan inside the pump housing to maximize cooling performance on the VRM and m.2
- Aura sync addressable RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of aura sync enabled products
- Aluminum pump cover and reinforced, sleeved tubing ensure high durability
- 2 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 37 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066 and AMD FM1 FM2 AM2 AM3 AM4 TR4
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 55.4 CFM. Noise level 20.4 decibels
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Three low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 25 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profile in CORSAIR iCue software allows fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.Radiator Material:Aluminum
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
- PERFORMANCE COOLING, ZERO MAINTENANCE - The EK-AIO D-RGB is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, along with a pre-filled pump-res combo design for a liquid cooling solution that’s ready to go straight out of the box.
- FITS ALL CPU’S - The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, fitting all the latest Intel & AMD CPU sockets as well as featuring a tool-less mounting mechanism for easy installation. Requiring just a single radiator mount, with diamond cut rotary fittings for easy tube adjustment, the EK AIO offers compatibility with almost all modern case designs. Socket Compatibility includes: Intel 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM4
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE D-RGB LIGHTING - The EK AIO features fully addressable D-RGB lighting, easily customized to match your set-up via your motherboard or standalone RGB controller. The CPU block features an acrylic light diffuser, giving both a dynamic colour display and smooth lighting transitions for a premium D-RGB display. System Requirements: - 4-Pin PWM Header for pump and fan operation - 3-Pin Addressable 5V D-RGB header
- ULTRA QUIET D-RGB FANS - The EK-Vardar S included with the EK AIO are industrial grade high-static PWM fans, designed and built primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Controlled by either your motherboard or standalone fan controller, the EK Vardar can be adjusted to run at speeds between 550 - 2200RPM for either high airflow or silent running. Each Vardar fan has fully integrated and customizable D-RGB lighting.
- PREMIUM AND DURABLE DESIGN - The EK AIO comes pre-installed with reinforced and sleeved rubber tubing, each fitted with an aluminum cover to ensure they’re ultra-durable. Its diamond-cut rotary fittings allow for easy installation and adjustment of the rubber tubing, featuring a full range of movement to make the EK AIO suitable for installation in even the tightest spaces.
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- A massive 420mm radiator provides maximum surface area for extreme cooling.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control for up to six RGB PWM fans.
- Three 140mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver immense airflow to cool the most powerful systems with the latest high-performance components, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,000 RPM.
- ROG-designed radiator fans for optimized airflow and static pressure
- Individually addresssable RGB and NCVM-coating pump over accentuates the sleep, modern aesthetics
- Styled to complement ROG motherboard, at the center stage of your build
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
- High Static Pressure fan (800-1900 PWM) Air flow max 72 CFM / Air Pressure Max 2.79 mmH2O
- Machine detailed Aluminum Housing
- Easy to sync with motherboard
- Triple Chamber Design Water Pump to increase heat exchange efficiency and reduce dead zone
- High end braided Tubing
- New high performance pump efficiently dissipates heat from high end CPUs.
- Unique 60x60mm circular full color LCD, video play/ custom text support.
- Adjustable screen orientation can be rotated 330 degrees.
- High performance, low-noise level, Graphene Nano Lubricant ARGB fans.
- Supports RGB FUSION 2.0 synchronization with other AORUS devices & Universal design for fan & pump RPM control, supports all MB brands.
- 1.77” color OLED for real-time system stats and personalized logos or animations
- Embedded micro fan helps to cool VRM and M.2 area by up to 20°C
- Quality Noctua Industrial PPC PWM fans deliver high airflow and minimal noise
- Live Dash one-stop control center for lighting and OLED display
- Individually addressable RGB and NCVM coating pump cover accentuates the sleek, modern aesthetics
Our Best Choice: NZXT Kraken X53 RGB 240mm – RL-KRX53-R1 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER RGB V2 120mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
[ad_1] NZXT Kraken X53 RGB – Prozessor-Flüssigkeitskühlsystem (RL-KRX53-R1)
Outstanding Efficiency: The Aer RGB V2 radiator fans function a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent functions, longevity and impressive cooling overall performance
Layout: With a re-made cap and more substantial infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X makes it possible for for altering the orientation of the pump head to in shape without influencing the path of the brand
Even bigger and Brighter: 10 Per cent bigger infinitty mirror cap will allow for extra vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the symbol no subject the direction the cooler is installed
Greater Handle: Total CAM integration permits you to take care of your Kraken’s overall performance with precision
Uncomplicated Installation: Great nylon mesh sleeves fortify the rubber tubing, supplying longevity and defense versus mishandling