Top 10 Rated router base plate in 2021 Comparison Table
- Includes: (1) universal Router plate 6-1/2” O. D. With centering pin and assorted screw sizes to accommodate template guide variations
- APPLICATION: Replacement for Porter Cable style guide bushings for increased precision and serves as a suitable plate or premium upgrade to your existing router assembly
- PERFECT FIT: This router plate base features a 1-3/16” center hole, pre-drilled holes for easy mounting, and boast a tested format compatible with Porter Cable style template guides along with other standard routers on the market
- Inclusion: Router centering pin is added for accurate alignment from the base to the center of the router collet
- VERSATILITY: Accommodates to an assortment of router makes/ brands for Porter Cable, Bosch, Craftsman, Dewalt, Hitachi, Makita, Milwaukee, Ryobi, and more
- Pre-Drilled To Fit Most Routers and easily drilled to fit router that aren't pre-drilled
- Triton 3-1/4 HP Router, TRA001 Triton 2-1/4 HP Dual Mode Plunge Router, MOF001
- Sears 315.175 040, 050, 060, 070 Sears 315.275.000, 100, 110
- Porter Cable 690 series, 7529, 8529, 894 895 PK, PC8902 / 8931
- Bosch 1615/1617(fixed base only)/1618... and many more!
- INCLUDES: (1) Universal Trim Router Base Plate with Installation Screws
- FEATURES: Constructed from laser cut - hardened acrylic, this base offers supreme durability and provides you with a clear (see-thru) profile for optimal project visibility for your flush trim work
- COMPATIBILITY: This universal router plate is designed with multiple predrilled hole patterns that work seamlessly with most trim routers, including brands for Bosch, DeWalt, Makita, Porter Cable and Ryobi (see description for models)
- EASY TO USE: Comes with screws that fit most flush trim and compact routers for quick, easy and secure mounting – accepts for Porter Cable style guide bushings
- SPECS: Dimensions: 5-3/4" Dia (146mm) - 1/4" Thick (6. 36mm) plate | Screws fit most router bases
- Replacement sub-base for 690 series routers
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Model Number: 42186
- Item Package Dimension: 8.4" L x 7.7" W x 0.3" H
- Adds visibility by being clear acrylic,quick and easy to mount.
- Diameter : 6-1/2-Inch.with centering pin and assorted screw sizes to accommodate template guide variations.
- Prepare your router and the existing base plate and any related hardware. In the fastener package provided, locate the machine screws that match the threads in your router.
- On the chart on this page,find the model of your router and the corresponding letter that represents the mounting hole pattern on the base plate drawing.Locate the hole pattern on the base plate and mark with wax crayon or felt tip marker.
- Ensure your router has a 1/4" collet installed and place the universal base onto the router lining up the marked mounting holes.Install the choosen machine screws but do not tighten. Insert the enclosed alignment pin into the 1/4" collet until it almost contacts the guide bushing. Tighten the collet lightly onto the pin. Carefully adjust the router depth so the pin makes contact with the alignment pin.Tighten the machine screws.Note:if the machine screws supplied bottom into the router mounting
- Compatible with Makita XTR01 & Makita RT0701C
- Laser cut 1/4 inch cast acrylic
- Overall measurement: 5" x 7.5"
- Free Shipping within the U.S.
- A precision Centering Pin is included to align your router bit in the guide bushing
- Replaces your existing base plate
- Accommodates common diameter guide bushings
- Made from ¼” acrylic
- Predrilled for Porter Cable-style guide bushings
- Thermoset Phenolic Plate
- 9" X 12" X 3/8" Thick
- Fits Router bits up to 3-7/8" (Rousseau Model 3509 router base plate is not pre-drilled to fit a specific router. Have to drill the plate to fit individual routers)
- Small opening accepts standard template guides
- Removable rings create 2-5/8" Or 3-7/8" Openings
- Durable guide bushings maintain consistent alignment with any router template shape
- Turn-n-lock technology features fast tool free guide Bushing exchanges on most routers
- Includes 8 common bushing sizes: 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”. 1/2", 5/8”, 51/64” and 7/16” & 5/8” extended nose
- Includes top hat adapter to convert other metal bushings into turn-n-lock quick change bushings
- Tough polycarbonate BasePlate can be modified with a drill or file to fit nonstandard routers
- This is an O.E.M. authorized part
- Fits various Bosch Parts models
- OEM Part Number 2610938414
- This is a Bosch Parts replacement part
- Part Number 2610938414
Our Best Choice: O’skool 10 pcs Brass Router Template Bushing Guides Sets Fit Any Router Sub-Base of The Porter Cable Style
This 10 piece Brass Template Manual Kit will significantly extend the use of your router.
Package Contains 2 lock nuts & 8pcBushing Guidebook 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 5/8″ , 3/4″, 5/16″, 1″ .
Universal style and design fits any router acquiring a foundation plate with a 1-3/16″* dia. center gap.
Sturdy Blow-Molded carrying and storage situation.