Top 10 Best router bushing in 2021 Comparison Table
- INCLUDES: 10-Piece Router Template Guide Bushing Set with (8) guide bushings, (2) lock nuts and a carrying case
- GUIDE SIZES: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 51/64", 3/4" and 1" bushings (handles general routing applications, hinge butt routing, and come with dovetail support)
- PRIMARY FUNCTION: Offers a convenient assortment of router bushings designed to accommodate a variety of popular routing applications
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits Porter Cable style router sub bases with 1-3/16” diameter center hole - including popular models from Craftsman, DeWalt, Bosch, Milwaukee and more. Specific adapters may be required to fit other models. Refer to your router instructions for details.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Equipped with a plastic, rugged blown molded case with an ergonomic design featuring a cushioned form-fitting foam interior designed to accommodate each solid brass component for easy storage and safe transportation
- PERFECTLY MATCHED MULTIPLES: The DCT Brass Router Template Guides Bushing 8-Piece Set & 2 BONUS Lock Nuts – Porter-Cable Guide Bushings 5/16” to 1” Inch includes a wide range of porter cable style bushing sizes designed to allow full flexibility between router bit cutter and various templates; Fits router with template guide adapter
- COMMON SIZES: Standard bushings fit all routers with a 1-3/16-inch or 1-1/4-inch base plate (fits as long as the opening at the base of the router is 1-3/16-inches); Fits 1/4-inch and thinner template material; Each of the 8 guides have the following outside and inside diameters (OD/ID) – 5/16-inch OD 1/4-inch ID; 3/8-inch OD 9/32-inch ID; 7/16-inch OD 11/32-inch ID; 1/2-inch OD 13/32-inch ID; 5/8-inch OD 17/32-inch ID; 3/4-inch OD 21/32-inch ID; 51/64-inch OD 5/8-inch ID; 1-inch OD 7/8-inch ID
- IMPROVED CONSTRUCTION: Constructed from solid brass to resist vibrating loose and resist water and moisture; When inferior steel bushings touch a rotating router bit (i.e. tapered dovetail bit), sparks fly and the router bit will likely be ruined; These solid brass bushings will prevent damage to the bit and the bushings themselves
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 8.5” x 2” x 6.5” (21.6cm x 5.1cm x 16.5cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and simple organization; Each compartment has a sizing label for quick identification
- CONTENTS: Package includes (8) guides + (2) lock nuts + (1) carrying case for your convenience
- Durable guide bushings maintain consistent alignment with any router template shape
- Turn-n-lock technology features fast tool free guide Bushing exchanges on most routers
- Includes 8 common bushing sizes: 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”. 1/2", 5/8”, 51/64” and 7/16” & 5/8” extended nose
- Includes top hat adapter to convert other metal bushings into turn-n-lock quick change bushings
- Tough polycarbonate BasePlate can be modified with a drill or file to fit nonstandard routers
- Nut is precision machined out of premium solid brass for rugged utility; Template is constructed of clear hardened acrylic for durability and easy viewing while you work
- Inserts securely into any standard Porter-Cable style router sub base (with a 1-3/16” or 1-1/4” base plate hole) for secure, effective, guided routing
- Use in conjunction 3/8” hanger bit and the POWERTEC 71120 Picture Hanging Guide (not included) and other similar templates) with 5/8” slots
- Imperial Bushing Dimensions: DIA: 1-3/8”/ Height: 11/16”/ ID: 1-1/16”, OD: 1-3/16” / Bushing Insert: ID is 1/2”, OD: 5/8. Imperial Nut Dimensions: DIA: 17/16”/ ID: 1-1/8”, OD: 1-3/8”
- Metric Bushing Dimensions: DIA: 34. 6 mm, Height: 17. 5 mm, ID: 26. 5 mm, OD: 29. 8mm Bushing Insert: ID is 13. 5mm, OD: 15. 8mm (all are +or -1). Metric Nut Dimensions: DIA: 36 mm, ID: 29mm, OD: 35 mm
- INCLUDES: (7) piece router template guide set, (2) piece custom centering router bits, and (2) lock nuts
- FUNCTION: Offers a number of template guides to support a wide variety of general routing, hinge routing, dovetailing and many more applications
- TEMPLATE GUIDES: 1/4" (inside) x 5/16" (outside) | 9/32" (in) x 3/8" (out) | 11/32" (in) x 7/16" (out) | 13/32" (in) x 1/2" (out) | 17/32" (in) x 5/8" (out) | 21/32" (in) x 3/4" (out) | 5/8" (in) x 51/64" (out)
- ALL-IN-ONE: Comes with centering 1/2” and 1/4” shank router bits - one for each arbor size specifically for bushings, along with lock nuts to secure the guides to the router sub base
- COMPATIBILITY: This brass router bushing set works with most major brands and will fit any router with a 1-3/16-inch or 1-1/4-inch base plate
- Includes: 10 pc kit contains (7) of the most popularly-used sizes guides (2) LOCK nuts & (1) template guide adaptor - comes in a handy blow molded storage case; guide bushings OD specs: 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8", 51/64” and 3/4"
- Function: premium 10 piece Router template guide set allows you to use your router with ease and precision with a wide variety of templates and jigs - great for cut-out work & dovetailing & hinge routing and so much more
- Top quality: our template guide Bushing Kit is precision machined out of solid brass construction to ensure rugged durability and long lasting high performance – top professional Grade build with great fit and finish
- Versatile compatibility: Compatible with 1-3/16” dia center-hole style Router sub-bases (such as Porter Cable, DeWalt, and Makita models; Fits machines designed with a PORTER-CABLE template adapter. The OD of the adapter is 2-21/32” (67. 2mm) with a 2-7/16” step (62mm) and allows the template guides to be adapted to several models, including some Makita. Please check your model for compatibility
- Carrying case: this premium Router template guide set is housed in a durable blow molded carrying case - bushings and locknuts and centering pins that are inset in a form fitting foam Cushion – features a sturdy handle for easy transfer - handy carrying case allows for a more efficient and organized work flow
- 10 piece Brass Template Guide Kit.
- Kit Includes 2 lock nuts & 8pcBushing Guide 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8" , 3/4", 5/16", 1" .
- Universal design fits any router having a base plate with a 1-3/16"* dia. center hole.
- Sturdy Blow-Molded carrying and storage case.
- Fits routers with Porter Cable style sub bases
- Universal 2 piece Bushing system is compatible with all Router sub-bases with a 1-3/16″ (30. 2mm) center hole diameter
- Outer diameters of 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, and 51/64″
- Comes in a locking storage case with peg hook and a foam insert to keep the accessories in position
- Includes top hat adaptor and can be used with all Miles craft turn-n-lock products
- 1-3/16” O.D. wave washer included, which provides resistance against the locking nut to keep your template guide bushing firmly locked in place
- Versatile guide kit for a variety of template routing applications
- Use directly with routers having standard 1-3/16" diameter center hole baseplate
- Item Package Dimension: 4.5" L x 4.0" W x 1.25" H
- Item Package Weight: 0.55 lb
- An ideal guide set for professional looking inlays
- Precision-ground for the smoothest cuts
- Kickback-reducing design
- Individually computer balanced
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Our Best Choice: 1″ O.D. X 7/8″ I.D. GUIDE BUSHING By Peachtree Woodworking PW3888
[ad_1] Brass Template Manual will drastically grow the use of your router. For template controlled operations this kind of as dovetailing, stair routing, hinge butt routing, omni jig template, lock confront routing and other typical template functions. Template guides can be applied instantly with any router getting a base plate with a 1-3/16″* dia. center hole.
1″ O.D. X 7/8″ I.D. BRASS Information BUSHING
All guides protrude .240″ to do the job with any template materials of 1/4″ thickness and greater
Template guides can be applied specifically with any router obtaining a base plate with a 1-3/16″* dia. heart hole.
Functions with all Black & Decker, DeWalt, Porter Cable, & Ability routers