Top 10 Best router jig in 2021 Comparison Table
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY ON WOODWORKING – Use a Slab Jig to level your woodworking projects without the high cost of a CNC machine! Cut your wood slabs down to size while saving time and money!
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST ROUTERS – Slab Jigs are adjustable to fit most fixed based routers, so you can level out large wood slabs, fast and easy! If you’re looking for a cost-efficient router guide, look no further than a slab flattening jig!
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Adjust your new router jig to fit a wide variety of table sizes! Easily plane slabs up to 64 inches wide!
- BUILT TO LAST – Slab Jigs are built TOUGH! Our router planer rails are made from high-quality machined aluminum, meaning they won’t bend or warp, even after lots of heavy use! Like other products from Stone Coat Countertops, your Slab Jig will last for years to come!
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE – Includes all the parts you need to put together your new router planing sled in a matter of minutes! Then, you’ll be ready to work on river tables, plane wood slabs, and so much more!
- Small circle Jig cuts circles from 1. 5" To 12" In diameter; Large circle Jig cuts circles from 10" To 52" In diameter
- Both the small and large circle jigs have built in metric and imperial scales, with an easy readout window for setting the diameter of both your inside and outside cuts
- Both the small and large circle jigs quickly and easily attach to the included turn-n-lock circle guide head
- Bonus 13" Offset base provides added stability when finishing the edges on your work piece using your router, oversized handle knob is easy to grip providing superior control of your router
- Equipped with the patented turn-n-lock technology allowing for fast tool-free guide Bushing and router attachment exchanges
- USE: Adjustable frame and guide for cutting square and rectangular recesses, slots, and face panel molds with a router; Allows a router to cut recesses, slots, face panel moulds etc; Can also be used to create panel doors for kitchens and more
- FRAME EXTRUSTIONS: Each measures 700 mm or 27-1/2 inches long; Provides a working area of 600 mm x 600 mm
- METRIC & IMPERIAL: Four lengths of 700mm extrusion with dual metric/imperial measuring scales
- COMPATIBILITY: Straight router cutters; molding cutters; A square is required to ensure frame is square before use
- INCLUDES: Varijig; four extrusion sections; jointing brackets; anti-tilt shoe block for the router
- Includes template 4211 for half-blind, rabbeted half-blind and sliding dovetails
- Includes template 4213 for through dovetails and box joints
- Includes template 4215 for miniature through and half-blind dovetails, and miniature box joints
- Template alignment lines and router bit depth gauges allow for quick, easy set-up; Router bit depth gauges allow user to quickly and accurately set the depth without taking measurements
- Included with jig: templates, two lock nuts, wrench, and instruction manual. Machined aluminum template provides superior cutting accuracy and long term durability
- Rockler’s Jointer Jig For Table Saw: Making box joints has never been easier than with the Rockler box joint jig for router! Our power tool accessory jigs makes box joints strong and attractive. The sled is made of durable glass-filled nylon, slides smoothly, and provides ample support
- Includes Three Finger Widths: These router for router table jigs use precision-machined solid brass indexing keys to ensure uniform finger spacing and an airtight fit. Our table saw miter gauge keys include three finger-widths: 1/4'', 3/8'', and 1/2'', and can be used with stock up to 3/4'' thick.
- Smooth Sliding Sled: The smooth-sliding sled on this hardware jig features long ''skis'' that keep it square to the bit and tabs on the bottom that stop the sled at the end of the cut.
- What’s Included In Our Wood Working Jigs? Our fence post cutting jig includes (1) Melamine-coated MDF platform, (2) Soft-grip knobs with miter track hardware, 1 Glass-filled nylon sled, (1) 1/4'' brass indexing key, (1) 3/8'' brass indexing key, (1) 1/2'' brass indexing key, (1) Set of Instructions
- Easy To Grip Knobs: This router box joint jig easily locks into the miter slot of your wood router table with our comfortable Easy-to-Grip knobs and you're ready to rout. The Rockler router jig is one of the best router table accessories for your shop!
- Lets you create 5 sizes of through dovetails, 4 sizes of half-pitch through dovetails, 3 sizes of single pass half-blind dovetails, and 4 sizes of box joints (finger joints)
- Also capable of routing angled dovetails and end-on-end dovetails (splices), both straight and angled
- Makes precise joinery easy—just center the board on the template and guide the jig across the router table to rout the joints
- One template makes all three types of joinery
- Includes clearly illustrated, step-by-step user guide
- Circle Jig designed for making tabletops
- Makes 184 different size tabletops in 1/4-inch increments
- Tabletops range in size from 7 to 52-3/4 inches
- Calibrated for a 1/2-inch Router bit
- Weighs 1.6 pounds shipped
- ADJUSTABLE DOVETAIL JIG: The 1-piece aluminum layout ensures both ends of the dovetail joint match up evenly, and the integrated clamping design accommodates any board width. Our machine is ideal for indoor and outdoor projects and household repairs.
- JOINT BOX: Our set includes 1 dovetail joiner tool and a single 14-degree, 1/2" dovetail router bit for use with a hand table or table router. The user's manual gives beginners and professionals a guide for easy operation when using the parts.
- WOOD MARKER: Professionals and novices can make half-blind or through dovetail joints, including box joints. It has various applications like repairing, making it a handy and necessary tool to own among your other hand and power accessories.
- DOVETAIL JIGS FOR WOODWORKING: Complete a professional carpentry fixture with our professional-quality saw. You can easily adjust the micro jig interface to create loose or tight joints, and the control knobs promise comfortable and accurate use.
- GENERAL TOOLS: We're a recognized leader in developing specialized precision tools dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. We encourage artisans and DIYers to use our machinery to work smarter, measure better, and repair productively.
- Made of high hardness CNC machined bakelite, sturdy and durable.
- Each set includes 3 corner radius quick-jigs in types of R5*R10 、R15*R20 and R25*R30.
- Use our corner radius quick-jig cut perfect outside radiuses, make your work safely,easily and efficient.
- Fixed in all kinds of the board to be ground into various shapes that allow carpenters easily and skillfully to make beautiful and rounded radian.
- Can effectively keep both hands away from the milling cutter and away from danger during operation.
- Circle cutting jig is great for making speaker cutouts
- Cuts 256 different circles from 2-1/4 to 18-3/16-inches in diameter
- Precision-drilled pivot holes keep pins in selected holes
- Easily read scale is calibrated for a 1/4-inch router bit
- Mounts directly to the base of 19 different models of plunge routers
Our Best Choice: Trend Varijig Routing Jig Frame System
[ad_1] Trend’s Varijig Frame Technique creates an adjustable rectangle body and tutorial for use with a router. With a optimum doing work location of 600mm x 600mm, the Varijig routing instrument can very easily be adjusted to any required measurement. This carpentry products can be clamped to your function surface applying regular brief-action clamps, earning it a effortless and straightforward-to-use router jig.
USE: Adjustable frame and manual for slicing square and rectangular recesses, slots, and experience panel molds with a router Allows a router to lower recesses, slots, confront panel moulds and so forth Can also be made use of to make panel doors for kitchens and a lot more
Body EXTRUSTIONS: Each individual steps 700 mm or 27-1/2 inches extended Presents a working place of 600 mm x 600 mm
METRIC & IMPERIAL: Four lengths of 700mm extrusion with twin metric/imperial measuring scales
COMPATIBILITY: Straight router cutters molding cutters A square is required to assure frame is square right before use
Includes: Varijig four extrusion sections jointing brackets anti-tilt shoe block for the router