Top 10 Best router table switch in 2021 Comparison Table
Bestseller No. 1
KREG PRS3100 Multi-Purpose Router Table Switch
- 2 female outlets for use with router and dust collection
- Heavy-duty compact design (1.75-Inch by 6.25-Inch by 1.75-Inch)
- Large on/off lockable paddle switch
- 125-Volt; 15 Amp; 8-Feet long 14-Gauge power cord
- Easily mounts to Kreg steel stand and the Kreg benchtop router table
Bestseller No. 2
110V Single Phase On/Off Switch, Ortis Router Table Switch with Large Stop Sign Paddle Easy Contact for Quick Power Off for Table Saws and Other Electrical Equipment
- HANDS-FREE: Never need to take your hands off the work-piece. When we need to shut the power off right away, it can be very dangerous and troublesome to hunting around for a switch under your router table or table saw. With this safety power switch, you can simply turn off the tools by a knee, a thigh or even a hip without much effort. A lot safer and easier than usual.
- EASY TO LOCATE: Large paddle for emergency stop. Engaged with a large green recessed ON button safeguarding against accidental starts, and a large red, easy to see OFF paddle. No more feeling around underneath your table to find your switch. The large sign paddle uses high-hardness materials and is more durable.
- SIMPLE WIRING: No need complicated wiring. The switch has two cords. The 1.5 feet long female cord is to accept the power source plug from your router or other power tool, and the 5.5 feet long male cord is to plug into your standard wall outlet. Just plug it in and you are ready to go. Both cords are heavy duty to stand up to everyday exposure in workshops.
- SUPER EASY INSTALL: Several minutes tops that's all it takes. The on/off power switch is installed just two screws and can be mounted to most type of material.
- COMPATIBILITY: This switch is approved by UL, CE, RoHS standards. Compatible with basic electrical boxes and table saws, router tables, drill presses and other electrical workshop equipment. The paddle switch allows a maximum current of 16 amperes and 1800 watt power. Please keep this in mind when connecting to the machine.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Fulton 110V Single Phase On/Off Switch with Large Stop Sign Paddle for Easy Visibility and Contact for Quick Power Downs Ideal for Router Tables Table Saws and Other Small Machinery
- We have all been in a situation where we need to quickly turn the power off on our router table or contractor table saw and both of our hands are a bit pre-occupied. Reaching down and underneath your router table or contractor table saw to try and locate the power switch can be very cumbersome as well as very dangerous while your feeding stock through.Many router table setups don’t even have an external power switch separate from the router itself.
- With this uniquely designed and easy to locate Paddle Button Stop Power Tool Switch you can simply bump the large stop sign paddle with your knee or hip to shut the power off. That means both of your hands can stay engaged on the project while you bump the power off with your hip or knee. A large green START button is always visible on the top side of the paddle. Simply push the START button to power on.
- Install the switch near or at hip level or in a position that you will be able to bump it when needed. The switch comes with installation hardware and can be mounted to most any type of material. The unit has two cords. The heavy duty female cord is 18” long and designed to accept the power source plug from your power tool. The heavy duty male cord is approximately 66 inches long and is used to plug the switch unit into your standard wall outlet.
- Please take note that the Paddle Button Stop Power Tool Switch is 15 amps and will not work with power tools drawing higher amperage. Keep this in mind when connecting to your machinery. This switch was designed to work with smaller machinery like routers and smaller table saws. Check your machinery before using this product.
- The stop sign paddle measures approximately 5-3/8” tall by 3-7/16” wide to make it easy to see and even easier to contact when needed. Mounting hardware is included but some surfaces my require hardware that does not come with the switch for proper mounting.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Ortis 125V Multi-Purpose Router Table Switch with 2 Outlets, Perfect for Any Router Table, Easy Installation
- 2 OUTLETS DESIGN & COMPATIBILITY: The Ortis router table switch can be install in any router table. The two outlets make it easy to control the router and vacuum with one switch at the same time. 125V, 15Amp
- KEYLOCK SWITCH: The ortis router table switch has a yellow keyed insert that could be removed to make the switch inoperable, it will keep your small children from accidentally turning the router on, more secure in use
- RED & VISIBLE SWITCH SIGN: Engaged with a red and visible switch sign, easy to see the paddle, simply bump the paddle with your hands, thigh or knee to shut the power off
- EASY INSTALLATION: Compact design, no wiring needed and easy to install. Only two screws needs to complete all of the steps required for the installation, save your time and effort
- STURDY & DURABLE: The shell of router table switch use flame retardant material, protect your safe from fire hazard. The cord is heavy duty cord to stand up to everyday exposure and abrasion in workshops, withstands years of use. UL listed
Bestseller No. 5
JessEm 05010 Pow-R-Tek Remote Power Switch
- Large safety switch paddle with removable key
- Switch rated at 15-amps
- 8 feet long grounded cord with molded 3-pin plug
- Two plug receptacles for your router and small dust collector or shop vacuum
- Mounts directly to your JessEm Rout-R-Table Stand.
Bestseller No. 6
Rockler Safety Power Tool Switch - Heavy-duty 15 Amp Power Switch - "Stop Paddle" to Quickly Shut off Power - Safety Switch for Router Tables or Workbench - Router Table Accessories
- Rockler Router Table Switch: Just bump the "Stop Paddle" on/off switch, which is easy to find when you're in a tight spot, to quickly shut off power. This heavy duty paddle switch is great for use with router tables or any workbench where you use a stationary power tool.
- “Stop Paddle” Table Saw Switch: This Rockler power tool switch mounts to Rockler steel shop stands or any other surface with screws. No more digging under tables to find hard to reach off switches!
- Hands-Free: This power tool safety switch helps you keep your hands on your work piece and not removing to hit a power off button. This stop button switch has a heavy-duty 15 amp safety switch and contains 7 foot grounded cord to the outlet, 2 foot female cords to the power tool.
- Easy To Locate: Locate our router switch near your hip or knee and you'll never have to take your hands off the work piece. The Rockler router switches are a safer, easier way to work!
- Easy To Install: Several minutes tops that's all it takes. The start and stop router power switch is installed with the help of screws and can be mounted to most types of material.
Bestseller No. 7
POWERTEC 71007 110 V to 220V Paddle Switch for Power Tools
- INCLUDES: (1) Power Tool Paddle Switch
- FUNCTION: Performs as an emergency power off safety switch box designed to safeguard your metal and woodworking machines
- FEATURES: Large color coded emergency STOP paddle for visibility, labeled and easy-to-install wiring, PLUS a convenient design that fits deep gang boxes or standard boxes with an extension ring (6-32 hardware not included)
- VERSATILE: Works with a wide assortment of popular name brand table saws, router tables, bandsaws and other power tools
- RATED: Single phase, Dual voltage 110/220 volt smart switch, 2 HP/35 amps at 120 volts; 3 HP/20 amps at 230 volts | Approved according to UL508 E195428
Bestseller No. 8
MLCS 9078 20-Amp Safety Router Table Power Switch
- Never take your hands off the work-piece
- Turn off tools with your hip or knee
- Quickly shut off power to your 120-Volt ac machinery
Bestseller No. 9
MLCS 9079 Router Table Power Switch
- Convenient on/off switch mounts to your router table
- Great safety enhancement--no reaching under the table to turn off your router
- Removeable lock switch prevents unauthorized use
- Quick and easy mounting to your table
- MLCS quality guaranteed
Bestseller No. 10
HQRP Multi-Purpose Router Table Power Switch, Dust Control Switch, Power Tool Switch, 15A 125V UL Listed
- HQRP® Multi-Purpose Power Tool Switch; 2 Female Outlets For Use With Router And Dust Collection;
- UL Listed; Large On/Off Lockable Paddle Switch; 125-Volt; 15 Amp; 20-Inch Long 14-Gauge Grounded Power Cord;
- Suitable for Router Table, Table Saw, Miter Saw, Sander, Planer, Vacuum, Dust Collector, Work Light; Controls Two Independent Devices At Once;
- Can Be Fitted To Many Brand Router Tables! 1 Year Warranty!
Our Best Choice: MLCS 9078 20-Amp Safety Router Table Power Switch
Our rating: (4.9 / 5)
[ad_1] This effortless, mechanical drive button change attributes a huge paddle “halt”, to allow for you to immediately shut off energy to your 120-Volt ac equipment. Positioning the change where you can use your hip or knee to bump it into the “off” place provides you the flexibility to in no way take your fingers off the operate-Piece to change off the device. Area mounts speedily and simply. Maximum 20-Amps.
Never ever get your arms off the function-piece
Transform off resources with your hip or knee
Promptly shut off electrical power to your 120-Volt ac equipment