Top 10 Rated tv wall outlet in 2021 Comparison Table
- Manages excess cable via in-wall storage, and provides convenient access to back of TV when needed
- Cable Access Strap easily handles the cables necessary to support your TV
- Supports easy extension of electrical wiring when paired with other products in the recessed connection kit family
- Easy to install retrofit box
- connector type: Power Plug
- Feed through BRUSH covered opening conceals, organizes and protects low voltage cables in A/V and multimedia installations
- Flush design fits behind wall mount flat panel TVs, A/V equipment, wall units/artwork/mounts
- Easily mounts to box with screws; use Bryant netSELECT RR1500 for economical solution
- Tamper-resistant duplex receptacle promotes safety and provides two 15A, 125V NEMA 5-15F power outlets
- UL Listed and CSA certified
- Dual Outlet In-Wall Cable Management System for Wall Mounted Flat Screen LED, LCD, and Plasma Televisions. This kit includes Two Power Outlets for mounting either two (2) TV's OR one (1) TV and one (1) Audio Visual Accessory Such as a Soundbar.
- No more messy cables hanging down the wall between the TV and the floor. No electrician needed with snap together Power Connectors.
- This system allows for Wall Mounted TV's to hide low-voltage cables and wires routed behind the wall for a clean look.
- The Included In-Wall PowerConnect Cable and 6-foot Power Cord is code compliant. Does not include HDMI Cables or other Low Voltage Audio Visual Cables.
- Included Recessed wall mount plates are hidden behind Flat Screen TV Mount and should work with the thinnest TV mounts and thinnest TV's on the market.
- Install 1 customer-supplied TV and standard mounting bracket, or remount of 1 TV to an existing bracket
- Secure the TV and load test the hardware
- Not all surfaces can safely accommodate a TV wall mount. Installation location is subject to provider discretion. Additional charges may apply
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover (approx. 3 ft), connect TV to power source and up to 2 exterior devices. Does not include concealment behind walls
- Cleanup work area. Take packaging to customer's bins unless customer declines
- Hide all your TV cables behind the wall. Power 2 devices with the dual outlet, plus hide 3 low voltage cables in the brush pass-through.
- Comes with everything you need for a quick & clean install, no wiring required. Show your wall who's boss with the included wall template & drywall saw.
- Do you have weird plugs? Don't feel bad. The dual top outlet has plenty of space to fit awkwardly shaped power plugs. Power your wall mounted TV & streaming device all in one location.
- Use the brush plate pass-through to hide your HDMI, ethernet, and audio cables. Unique cable catching design means your wall won't eat your cables, although they do look delicious.
- What didn't we think of? Includes a 6ft extension cord with a low profile plug to power the whole kit. We're also helping the planet by planting a tree for every unit sold!
- Low profile design fits behind the industry’s thinnest mounts and TVs
- 15 Amp / 125 Volt tamper resistant duplex receptacle allows power to be installed behind a wall mounted TV or similar application
- Metal mounting wings are attached to the top and bottom plates and fasten against the drywall as you tighten
- Female end of included extension cord is recessed completely into the wall when plugged in to the straight blade inlet
- Male end of included extension cord has a 360° rotating flat head allows furniture to be placed flush against the wall for a clean finish
- Low profile design fits behind the industry's thinnest mounts and tv’s
- Large cable pass-through runs up to 15 low voltage cables through the opening
- Includes a 15 amp/125 volt duplex receptacle
- Mounting wings fasten to the drywall as you tighten, eliminating the need for a low voltage mounting bracket
- Plastic electrical box houses electrical connection
- PROFESSIONAL LOOK: Recessed receptacles will allow flat screen TVs, A/V equipment, clocks, artwork, or entertainment consoles to be positioned closer to walls so your TV or other devices would have a professionally installed look
- RESCESSED DESIGN: Helps prevent cords from being accidentally snagged and unplugged. The durable recessed frame reduces or eliminates the protrusion of plugs. This will help prevent wire damage or prevent the inability to install an equipment at the location.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of unbreakable polycarbonate thermoplastic material which provides durability and resilience to withstand hard impacts and heavy force
- TECHNOLOGY: Tamper-resistant receptacle is compliant with 2011 National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 406.12 and is ETL listed for quality and safety
- SPECIFICATIONS: 125VAC/ 15A. NEMA 5-15R outlets. 1-Year Warranty
- FLEXIBILE INSTALLATION: Gives you the freedom and flexibility to install any TV, anywhere in your home
- HIDES CABLES: Neatly conceal power, HDMI, coax and Cat5e behind the wall for a clean, uniform and expandable home solution
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with all TV brands CUSTOMIZABLE POWER OUTPUT MODULE works with most TV plugs including, Right Angle, Straight Type and Wide Over-Mold Plugs, straight type and wide over mold plugs, perfect for unique entertainment center applications
- CUSTOMIZABLE POWER OUTPUT MODULE works with most TV plugs including, Right Angle, Straight Type and Wide Over-Mold Plugs, straight type and wide over mold plugs, perfect for unique entertainment center applications
- KIT INCLUDES: Power Output Module (includes 6 ft. pre-wired cord), Power Input Module, Drywall Bracket, 6ft Power Cord, and cut-out Template with complete instruction guide
- New Model Innovative mounting wings eliminate the need for a low voltage mounting bracket
- Easy to use & Setup: Seamlessly manage low voltage cables for your flat screen TV & tech covers
- The wall plate gang box can be installed upright or upside down for easy cable cords management
- Avoid Accidents & Mess: Our recessed cable plate keeps wires internally guarded preventing accidents
- New template for easy installation included in every package!
Our Best Choice: VCE 2-Pack Coax Wall Plate, 3GHz Gold-Plated F Type RG6 Keystone Jack Insert Wall Plate for Coaxial Cable
VCE Coaxial Wall Plate
The VCE RG6 coaxial wall cover provide a secure and quick way to connect an RG6 coaxial cable to your wall-mounted UHD TV. These commercial grade inserts provide a time-saving and tidy alternative to running long coax cables across the floor.
Reliable Signal Transmission
Run Coax Cable through a wall
RG6 connectors are rated up to 3 GHz for HD video streaming applications
Sturdy Keystone Jack Insert
Gold-plated F-Connector housing
Secure snap-in clip
Coax F-Pin Cable Compatible
Standard F-81 connector port
Screw-on a coaxial cable to each side
2x 1 Port Wall Plate
2x F Type Keystone Jacks
4x Mounting Screws
F type Female
F type RG6 Male
F type Female
F type Female
F type RG6 Female
F type Female
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Package Dimensions : 9.53 x 7.2 x 0.75 inches; 2.89 Ounces
Item model number : WP1-KS03-2P
Date First Available : April 8, 2018
Manufacturer : VCE
ASIN : B07C1NX9DX
F-Type RG6 wall plate for extending the length of RG6 coaxial cables and run coax cable through a wall
Gold plated connectors increase conductivity and help reduce corrosion
Acting as an adaptor on a video or satellite box to convert a Coaxial male output into a a coaxial female output.
Support High Frequency 3GHz, better video viewing experience than 1Ghz coaxial connectors
What you get: 2 x 1-Port wall plate + 2 x 3GHz RG6 Keystone Jack Insert